Vape Mail 2019

Why the cap vcv2? You got the real deal right next to it lol

3 Likes

Ahhhhh, VERY observant @Fishaddict420 I actually never stopped using both V1 and V2. Had little to nothing to do with DIKā€™s, but as @Skullblade789 and others have mentioned there ARE differences between the two, and not all are bad, and the V2 DOES add something, even if itā€™s hard to quantify. Hereā€™s a GREAT example (that needs to be steeped and vaped) to fully get it.

5 Likes

Youā€™re welcome @NChris, and I wish I had thought that one up. Stumbled across that randomly when searching for ā€œWhy Do Cherry Vapes Suckā€. @AlfredPudding knocked that one OUT of the park. I was already very familiar with MOST of those flavors, but the paring of the Sweet Guava, and the Rainbow Candy was genious, IMO. Pass it on, letā€™s get Alfred some more well deserved credit.

7 Likes

Just got FLV Jackfruit and have the WF version but of courseā€¦no TPAā€¦oh boy, always 1 flavor short :crazy_face:

Gonna give this one a shot with the Jackfruits I have, looks tasty. Thanks for posting it brother :+1:

5 Likes

Wow, as a shake n vape this is delicious, used 0.25 % FLV Jackfruit and 0.50% WF JF in place of the TPA version I am going to order now. Your right AP really knocked it out of he park, time to place a flavor order :grin:

5 Likes

It was a fuck up on my part not paying attention to my ordering and mixing. It was one of the best in my opinion. It just added a bit more mouthfeel to the already great feel to the custard stone I had created. Thank you again.

2 Likes

Quite the looker. Only a slight change to the operation and it now has 3 memory slots per mode and 3 themes and I think 5 colours per theme.

8 Likes

Looking good paired up like that @woftam.

4 Likes

Just what I need more FLV flaves ā€¦

12 Likes

Dammit, @fidalgo_vapes Iā€™m almost in the same boat with you againā€¦

4 Likes

Im sick and tired of having no self.control lmao

5 Likes

Finally got a SS Kylin M for my SL.

Might need a 2nd one to polish for my Finder DNA.

15 Likes

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Into the Rabbit hole I go! :rabbit2:

Many thanks to @anon84779643 and Flavorah!

Iā€™ve got some work to do. :nerd_face:

14 Likes

Will be interested in what you think of the coffee!

4 Likes

Me too! :coffee:

5 Likes

I love the coffeeā€¦ you might want to check out how I use it in a few of my recipes, @JiM210

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=coffee&missing=0&recipesonly=0&filter=28997&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

6 Likes

How does it compare to your previous mod? Is it really worth the price difference?

3 Likes

Leaps and bounds more customizable, from different RBAs, Panels, Tips and buttons. Really cool, I also got a really good deal on it used from a guy that was getting out of vaping so I couldnā€™t resist, the guy gave me a ton of extrasā€¦ Basically got 800 bucks worth of stuff for 300ā€¦

Money I shouldnā€™t be spending, but the folks were pretty adamant that it was a stellar deal

5 Likes

The panels alone sell for 100 CAD, which is good because I donā€™t care for themā€¦ So I am going to flip some of the parts to make my money back

3 Likes