Vape Mail 2019

BLoooooooooberrry (and some other flavors) !!!

I’ve never used Chemnovatic NIC, aren’t they Polish ? You ever used ?

3 Likes

I havent used it yet…Ive heard its as good as Nicselect maybe a touch cleaner …i have a Pur Nic 250ml open right now so wont know for awhile…Just stocking up

5 Likes

Exactly…i barely have any candy flavors and figured with the NR sale and credit here from the RF provlem it was a perfect time to try some WF …the ines I have tried are good so…

4 Likes

Smart fidalgo …

4 Likes

Nice they credited you for that. @BullCityFlavors did the same for me. SMART business decision, as I placed another order 4x bigger. Happy customer. Nice looking haul you got there.

4 Likes

I want to grab a couple different types…NN , Carolina Xtract , even some more Nicselect

4 Likes

Just a few new ones, Especially liked WF pixie stick at first impression, right up my candy lane.

11 Likes

Curious to see what you think of those Hangsen flavors :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That BB hangsen is a tough one for me , Not bad just havent been able to put it to use much…i think I used it too high

5 Likes

I got no vape love today… maybe Tuesday… Monday is a mail holiday…
must be nice :stuck_out_tongue: lol

2 Likes

I tried it at 2% and still think it needs a little bit of help, don’t know that I’d add much more of the hangsen more look to something else to boost it.

4 Likes

Nice haul @marsh8. I felt the same way …

Pixie Stick Candy (SC) (WF) 3% (5-07-19) – This one smelled about as perfect as it could out of the bottle, and testing it, proved more of the same. A perfect pixie is about what you get with this one. Candy, sweet, tart, sour all in there, and nicely blended. Not overly sweet, just right in the middle. There are plenty of non-descript fruits in there which are hard to nail down, BUT, I did continue to get a grape pushing through, so at least that was identifiable. The grape was light enough, and the other non-descript enough that you could easily push and pull this one to your liking with different flavors. As a pixie stick, this was pretty spot on. If you want a pixie, this will do it for you, and you could easily push it into whatever flavor profile you want, easily. 9/10.

5 Likes

I think that where inused it …i got more of a candy like a blueberry dum dum but a tad more tart…

4 Likes

Yup 2% or possibly a touch higher…but have you tried adding 0.25% billberry fa?

5 Likes

It definitely smells candy but not as much in taste, I do get a bit of skin.

I’ll give it a go, and I thought 2% was pushing the limit.

4 Likes

The mailman gave me wood today.

14 Likes

I’ll be over later to mix LOL

6 Likes

So I want all these Flavorah Flavors LOL and at $136 yep I’ll have to buy a few every week LOL

7 Likes

Pralines is awesome!
I’d recommend moving that up the list if that’s a profile you really like.

4 Likes

I’m a bakery lover so all that will go to the top of the list as first buys, Pralines, Fried dough, doughnuts, Crunch cereal LOL

4 Likes