Vape Mail 2019

Took the snapshots so I would know what to buy because I’m going to have to take them out of my cart each week until I have them all LOL

3 Likes

You do know that super has a Shopping List right?

3 Likes

Just got the Biscotti and I love how good it smells but might make a dilution with it to make it easier to use. It can dominate a mix with just an extra drop but damn is delicious.

I know you like sweet, how about Peach Gummy instead of just Peach? FLV Peach Gummy is fantastic, just got the Peach but so far still prefer INW Peach more.

4 Likes

Likewise!
That remains my single answer to all things peach.

4 Likes

What percentage are you using Pralines in a mix? Got it not too long ago and haven’t had a chance to use it yet but have a recipe in mind.

3 Likes

Why no… no I did NOT know that!!! Thanks!

2 Likes

Haven’t mixed with it yet… Ran some SFT’s, and that’s when I fell in love with it. Sorry I can’t be more help.

4 Likes

My mom wants to try a peach cobbler so that was my thought for the peach?

3 Likes

It’s all good bro, should do that testing too but with the frenzied buying I have been doing lately SFT would take me years :grin::wink::laughing:

@authormichellehughes for a peach cobbler FLV peach would be better than the gummy version. INW Peach is just as potent and maybe more so than the FLV version. The INW is more natural as well, like biting into a fresh peach, the FLV is a little more candy like, there both really good but INW is king when it comes to peach for me.

I use the INW Peach and average of 0.25% in recipes, that is how powerful it is. If you want the peach to be in the background then cut the INW Peach down to 0.14 or 1 drop per 15ml. It is a brilliant flavor, if you don’t have it you gotta give it a try and buy the smallest bottle available, it is so potent it will last a long time.

5 Likes

Thanks so much I’m not a big fruit chick but for my mom I will try it

4 Likes

Right??? I am seriously behind I swore inwould nt buy anything else until I was caught up then I ordered 20 something Wf flaves …

5 Likes

You and me both brother :laughing: I made a vow to stop buying new flavors until I caught up and all of that went bye bye with all the news lately. I dont regret it but it sucks why we are doing it, still have hope that things will change :+1:

6 Likes

Ahh shit, don’t tell me that !!! BCF was out of it, so I had to add it to the “Don’t forget about this one dummy” list.

2 Likes

17 Likes

DAMN!
The best £9 I ever spent on vaping. Flavor bomb, easy to build and chucking clouds :star_struck:

Now I have something to calm my excitement when I open the boxes of the Blotto and Zeus X than just came in too.

Got my 0.001g scale in too so I’ll be mixing up some of Smoky’s recipes tonight :crazy_face:

8 Likes

looks really close to my wasp nano… :wink:
Im super digging it… so far its been a work horse and able to keep up with my vaping. I go thru about 4 tanks a day in it. Coil is still strong and looks like I just put it in… double YAY!! :smiley:

4 Likes

G’day ya bloody dick head

3 Likes

I have the wasp nano not bad but the tank is real small so end up dripping on it

3 Likes

So are there no coils in this?

4 Likes

A rather common misunderstanding unfortunately…

The atomizer he shared a picture of uses coils (typically used in RTA’s):
coil

Not to be confused with cartridges (typically used in “Tanks”):

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

4 Likes