Vape Mail 2019

I have a Luna somewhere between here and China. I can hardly stand the wait! I hope mine looks as good as yours does.

5 Likes

I bet it does :+1:

I was thinking of polishing mine but might just put a coat of museum wax first and see if that makes the grain pop more. I do like it as is though…decisions decisions :thinking:

5 Likes

NICOTINE ORDER ARRIVED TODAY :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Reminds me of the LotR…“It comes in pints?!!”

It comes in crates?! :flushed:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

@mjag one of these. I think the one on bottom.

11 Likes

Me too !!!

5 Likes

Those both look killer, is that one on top a dark purple? More pics please, oh wait, maybe not, will get me wanting to order another one :grin:

4 Likes

The one on top is dark brown/light brown. I originally asked for Blue. They notified me that my order would be delayed a couple of days because they didn’t have a blue but could get one from one of there warehouses. A couple of days later they contacted me and apologized, the picture was the last two they had.

4 Likes

They both look really nice, so your still waiting to receive them?

3 Likes

They’re sitting at the Chinese post cleared for pickup…

4 Likes

Well here is to hoping they get to you quick :+1:

4 Likes

Well my aegis boost is now in my town… delivery scheduled for today… woot! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’ve been awaiting a new iPV had on a Black Friday sale, that has been seemingly “on the slow boat” now since 12/5. I suspect it was offloaded at the Chicago port a couple weeks ago and not yet scanned in. Unless someone’s heard of a cargo ship sinking recently…

4 Likes

Mine is there too. I think it’s our gooberment spending thousands inspecting things to make sure they get their ten cents of tariff.

5 Likes

my slowtech will be here tomorrow… :slight_smile:
I got the bubble glass for my wasps… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright!! Glad to hear something is getting through.

4 Likes

I didn’t need them :balance_scale: But it’s Justifiable that I got em :crossed_swords::male_detective:t2:‍♂

13 Likes

NEED is such a strong word @Mix_and_Hope.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to try out that butterscotch! It will definitely have to wait until after the holidays for me though, too much on my plate with holiday cooking LOL

6 Likes

I’m betting you’ll love it!
Unfortunately I can’t offer specifics (thanks to their choice of using a dropper), but I can say that I was quite pleased when only using a couple drops (3-4) from the 5ml ECX bottle dispenser of ‘Olde’. lol (At least, when mixed with FW butterscotch natural)

Solo, you might end up as high as 0.5% (from a fresh bottle, such as yours).

Worth noting though, that IME the older it gets (1 1/2-2yrs old), the more likely it will become that you find the need to increase the % used. But bear in mind that that "observation is based on my use of a hard-capped top. Not a rubber-topped dropper lid! :wink: (That would obviously decrease the shelf life.)

5 Likes