Vape Mail 2020

Yeah sure… go on, you know you want to vape with it! :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Yay! same, my Molicels came in on Wednesday, I got 6 of them (sorry no pic I’ll learn that soon :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

There’s at least 5 different TFV12’s and 3 different coil sizes. The Cloud Beast King was the first one and has its own coils that they never used again. It’s a “Cloud wars” era tank with huge coil heads.

When talking about Smok tanks it’s best to ignore the TFV(whatever number here) when you can. Most have names like the Prince, Baby Prince, Resa Prince, Prince Cobra edition, ect… All the Prince tanks take the same coils except for the ones with “Baby” in their names. Those ones take Baby Beast coils.

8 Likes

That’s just selfish… :laughing: :wink:

Two spare stove top coils, and two spare Clapton coils “to go” eh?
Nice emergency reserve planning!!

She’s gonna be piiiiissed when the time comes where you actually have to ask her for them! :rofl: :crazy_face:

Oh yeah, sharp looking dangles! grins

12 Likes

Here, Haku Venna easiest when things come to build and personally I love it’s flavour. Hadaly is great too but never like the clamp things and bought Entheon with some expectation but didn’t like airflow system, air isn’t going to coil directly. But Citadel is better, my second after Haku.

7 Likes

Don’t hate me, hate @mjag, it’s HIS fault. Lower res, no lighting …

15 Likes

Purty mate

9 Likes

I gotta get the lights setup, and take some good high ressers of it. Very impressed. @mjag shared this with us, and the 60% off coupon, and everyone’s gone mental at this point. Thank you @Ianc13.

7 Likes

Received mine today :star_struck:

14 Likes

9 Likes

thanks for that buddy

5 Likes

Matchy match is always a winner, but I don’t like purple… lol

6 Likes

awesome.They really nailed it with the kodama
60% off? dang, Im so tempted.
No!.. must… be… strong!

i wonder why asmodus limited the wattage to 120w in TC mode?
They seem to do it with all mods using GX class chipsets

7 Likes

I hear you. Just lucky I have moved away from multiple battery mods. Single only for me now… :grin:

7 Likes

I ordered a green after putting 1 in the cart adding all info including cc then said no, for about 12 hours. Hopefully it’ll show up on my day off and I can hide ut for a bit.

Wife saw a mod I’ve had for months abd asked if it was new, nope had it for a few months. Luckily it wasn’t a lue and she wasn’t unhappy with me, at least about my vape stuff lol

8 Likes

there you go muth
3avape has intakes for $10.54

and duel for $11.09 (only in rainbow again tho)

7 Likes

Dayum, thx bede. I thought they stopped making the single coil. It was really hard to find at one point.

6 Likes

I like the dual , never tried the single

7 Likes

A Moli man…I’m a Moli Dolly :laughing:

5 Likes

What wasn’t so great about it? If you need TC and other features I can understand but it’s a basic VW/VV, right?

4 Likes