3 Likes

Aye!! No!! both at the same time, closed!! :star_struck: :rofl: :hugs: :tada:
Sorry… busy week here!

2 Likes

Based on some of the recipes you post, I sorta believe you… :see_no_evil:

Got ya!!!

6 Likes

Okay so vape mail… I got nothing.
I did get wood… tuners, string, and a few tools… for me to vape while umm yeah :wink:

with both closed, and don’t forget ear buds! :stuck_out_tongue: To vape those recipes, @anon70102222
Party time soon! Oh yes! :nerd_face: :upside_down_face: :innocent: :hugs: :tada:

3 Likes

It has arrived, and i have no pippettes , below the ones shown are another 100 or so smfh

10 Likes

What’s Pippa’s band got to do, got to do with it?
(Tina Turner joke fiddy…) lol

4 Likes

Funny thing is that i just watched the Movie last Night " Whats love got to do with it "

4 Likes

It’s an 80W max mod so I’m sure there’s some regulation involved. I know there’s protections built in but I can’t see a board. I’m sure it’s under the 510.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Where did you find the rba? I’ve been looking and wanting 1 for a while. I hope you enjoy it, if not I’m sure we’ll hear about it :wink:

2 Likes

I know fasttech has it…

3 Likes

Saw multiple places that have it now. It’s been a while since I’ve looked :crazy_face:. The lesson today is look before I ask :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Direct from Geekvape @Gsnap

2 Likes

NOTE: They list the Ageis Boost RBA as pre-order. Don’t do it unless you have more time than anything else. Above all, if you do want to get something pre-order from them don’t mix pre-order items and in stock item in the same order , they will hold the entire order till all the pre-order items are in.

If you follow my warning above, I feel they are a good place to order from and deal with. I recommend them but they are China and orders from China take longer than other places you may be used to buying from.

7 Likes

You can get a 510 adapter too.

9 Likes

@Gsnap looks like they sold out of batch 1, batch 2 is coming…

https://www.geekvape.com/store/geekvape-aegis-boost-replacement-rba-pod.html

3 Likes

Playing catch-up from last week :wink:

15 Likes

14 Likes

Keepin’ the economy rollin’ with @BullCityFlavors.

17 Likes

Doing my part as well… I’ll be putting in an order with BCF today. :grinning: Code: Bunnyhop

7 Likes