Vape Mail 2020

Preparing for round two.

Will start shopping for suitable stock once the present mess calms down.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Gotta love @BullCityFlavors I put in an order on Friday, received today Monday! :tada:

7 Likes

Super Fast shipping from @OOOFlavors Ordered Monday, received on Wednesday!

11 Likes

Wow, you’re really going in full steam @Rocky02852. Parma cheese, basil, fried chicken !!!

@Bob_Bitchen would be proud.

8 Likes

Yeah, I can’t wait to try the Fried Chicken! the only one that scares me is the Wasabi flavor🤪

6 Likes

yeah im starting to stress over 5 orders ive been waiting almost 2 months for now.
1 from everzon and 4 from 3avape.
3avape switched very recently from using china post epacket to singapore post for some reason with shipments to australia and they reckon only one shipment a week is going out ATM so theres a huge backlog. I hope that is the reason for the delay.
Tracking on all orders hasnt changed for weeks.
To be fair Ive only ever had one order not arrive out of many and everzon refunded me no questions but im not sure how 3avape will respond for 4 orders all around the $100 mark.

7 Likes

Received a Beta generator from @anon36682625 yesterday:

Designed to fit my ProScientific homogenizer motor although he also has beta’s for other motors e.g. Dremel. The tolerances meet or exceed ProSci generators and the machining is flawless. The design is optimized for e-juice production. With an ID of only 12.65mm, it outperforms my 18mm probe. Amazing dispersion of liquid addressing 125ml in a flask from a single position without creating a vertical vortex and introducing outside oxygen. This is Da-Beast!!! Hard to look at this as a beta as I can’t imagine a production unit being any better.

17 Likes

Google Photos

My first hardware order. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Very nice @SmilingOgre.

Congrats @Wombatred26 !!!

7 Likes

Into the rabbit hole with ya!

7 Likes

The Beast in action!

17 Likes

Everything seen here $53.97 including shipping from Wismec! Check out their store for current deals. Mods were $16.99 and $19.99 for the kit. Only had the blue/purple as a kit left in stock so I have a three dollar sub-ohm tank that I didn’t need (actually my girlfriend does now lol)

12 Likes

You sound a lot less Ogreish then I make you sound when I read your posts.

6 Likes

https://store.wismec.com/wismec-active.html

Mod/bluetooth speaker in 1. Built in battery though but not a bad price to try it out, maybe.

3 Likes

@SmilingOgre love the video, and that about settles that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just keep your hands away from the mouth.

3 Likes

Hey…hope everyone is well. Money has been tight, haven’t ordered much lately. Being here alone has been rough but others have it a lot worse. Thankful for what I got. Decided to treat myself though. 1 gallon of vg and the following:

15 Likes

Glad to see you got you some things to assist in keeping a healthy outlook, and the hands and mind occupied! =)

Heart warming post.

10 Likes

There is a LOT of that going around @scifoc. You’ve managed to get some pretty great ones there, so you’re money IS well spent.

9 Likes