Vape Mail 2020

My first NLPWM in about 3 years. 4S maxamps 2000mAh lipo. To put the size into perspective, that’s an Aegis Legend next to it.

I haven’t done measurements but that’s a 30mm on top. I’m guessing a Colorado VaporGate will fit it with no overhang.

15 Likes

All New to me exceot the FJ Biscuit :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

@TheTinMan Holy Crap, glad to see you posting brother, and now I would like one of those please. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m loving that @fidalgo_vapes

8 Likes

Nice! I’m currently looking at some DNA250C enclosures. Thinking of taking one of my LV Drones apart. The PWM boards were in short supply last time I checked. May have to look again

8 Likes

I think the DNA boards can be about as scarce. And tearing down Drones seems to be the way a lot of folks are doing it.

Analog Box Mods seem to have the PWM boards in stock.

My goal is to start building. But to build just for myself seems like a lot of stuff to buy when I can just have one built.

@SessionDrummer I can turn you on to the right people to build you a box. If you have Facebook I can invite you to some groups.

So the 3D printed NLPWM boxes run about $100, then $180 to have someone build it for you. But you can get it done in one Facebook group. The DNA 3D boxes are about $30 more and no idea on build. I don’t do DNAs so I never checked the full cost.

10 Likes

pudding base is good, start low .5 to 1% but it makes whatever you put it in pudding…lol. some people get different reactions to it though, let me know what you think.

Hard crack toffee is delicious but has a coffee note. Definitely keep that low unless you want a coffee.

Just got some new new VT in today too, the Vanilla Classic smells real good

Edit: Gotta run and mix up a gallon of Sunny D, you want me to make one up for you? :wink::grin:

12 Likes

Yeah, heard Evolve has an 8 week backorder on the DNA250C. They are having problems sourcing all the items to make the boards…stupid Covid

7 Likes

Yeah. I was surprised at how many builders have gotten impatient and started tearing down Drones to get builds in.

8 Likes

luckily I got this monster built before the shortage. Vorhees custom mods with a aged finish done by our very own Russel Newman… @R113

Got the 41mm Titan on that beast and a big ass Lipo. Just a touch of overhang but a 40mm fits flush.

A friend ordered one too but Vorhees had to do a trade for the DNA250C board. I might jack one of my Drones for another mod.

10 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t buy three or four of the drones when they were $40.00. Just one more thing to kick myself in the ass about.

10 Likes

You and me both brother :+1:

9 Likes

How did you turn that pic ??? See technology confuses me …

8 Likes

No Sunny D , No Tang …Lol I am a OJ guy As much Pulp as possible lmao

8 Likes

He did the same for me brother, my pic this morning came out sideways too. :two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::rofl:

8 Likes

Don’t worry bro, when you get into hot water I will drive the getaway bronco :laughing:

9 Likes

He’s a master of dark arts. You don’t wanna know.

9 Likes

Yeah @JiM210, first full day with it and really liking it! Only using it in Watt mode, the size is perfect, great in the hand,

My only complaint would be the fire button is sometimes hard to find / operate, it doesn’t really protrude out much and find myself sometimes pressIng on the wrong side! And when I do find it have to push it in just right

Other than that I think I paid 30 bucks for it, so Yeah it will be my new beater for a while👌

9 Likes

Edit to R113, lol. That’s his user name.

Great looking box!

6 Likes

Hehe, Photoshop @fidalgo_vapes. All tech isn’t bad, just SOME of it !!!

7 Likes