Vape Mail 2020

Here you go, now they are ready to drip right into your tester bottles :thinking::grin:

16 Likes

That’s more like a pic I would take…

6 Likes

Thought i bought Molicell 18650 opened up little boxes they were light blueish I guess I ordered 25s Samsung …Hope they are ok…I may have to get rhe black cold steel , I like this little device

12 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

I started my SFT yesterday. 0.6% Black Cherry (MF) and I must say:
MF delivered a real black cherry to the point. It is in smell and taste a real black cherry not sweet, good mouthfeel and at the end of the exhale a slight note which belongs there but where I miss the words to describe it.

I was prepared for a lot of things especially since some cherry flavors have been referred as cough drops flavor and similar. But nothing like that, more the memories of the delicious black cherries my grandma saved for me since they were to delicious to be cooked to jam.

I am considering to write a flavor note and have already the first tryouts started.

I will order some of their other flavors soon.

11 Likes

Well stated, thanks!

That one needs to be in my stash. I have Morello Cherry and I really like that one, but I also really want BC too. MC has more of that ‘cough drop’ type cherry vibe, which I knew and wanted, but I also want a more natural cherry.

9 Likes

That’s what usually happens! :rofl:
Congrats, and welcome to MF! :wink:

8 Likes

Steve i would take advantage of River Supply Clearance while you can …The MF flaves at half off is a deal we are unlikely to see for awhile

8 Likes

Fidalgo, that’s a good point. What is holding me back a little is that I have now flavors which will last me more than 2 years.
I would hate to throw them away at some time in the future , just because they turn bad…well knowing that some will end up that way.

6 Likes

I have flavors that old that I still use. If stored properly most have a good shelf life.

Y’all got me with the River clearance.

17 Likes

I just mixed the Blueberry MF, and like @fidalgo_vapes and @SessionDrummer told me, just the scent of this stuff while mixing it is, shall we say MIND BLOWING:

11 Likes

Yes, I’ve been using it for a few years now. It’s definitely one of the most pleasant clouds to get a whiff of.

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 when you were smelling it upon mixing, did the “musky-ness” leave you questioning yourself ?

6 Likes

Oh yeah!

4 Likes

Teaser …

12 Likes

Amazing flavor but it’s just too damn big. I was really impressed with the flavor and density that the Aromamizer Plus produces. Not sure what kind of vape voodooo Steam Crave is using but I’m always amazed at how their large tanks perform like little flavor bangers.

10 Likes

I was hoping you were going to review. I hope you review the Squonk backpack.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer. Does the solid tank extension piece work with the A+ V1 ? It looks like you would have to use the V2 top-cap. Also are the normal chimney pieces same as V1 or different?

5 Likes