Vape Mail 2020

great little tank arent they? as are all steamcrave’s
i grabbed a few at that price as well.
Just a guess but they might be discontinuing these shortly.
A few other places like everzon, 3avape and aliexpress have them cheap as well.
It seems they are clearing out their stock.
$12.12 on everzon but with shipping it would work out similar to FT.

3 Likes

yay, trying a few different suppliers and all three arrived within 2 days of each other.

11 Likes

I nabbed some flavor shots from our wonderful @anon84779643

I mixed them up week before last. The sugar cookie smell and knuckle test!!! Vape heaven!

13 Likes

Dammit @TheTinMan, now I’m fiending for a sugar cookie.

8 Likes

Stay away from those PB cups, you might become addicted lol i steeped that one for 6 days and vaped it in 2, would have been a half day if I didn’t force myself to put it down lol

8 Likes

I’d be interested as well, just to try before buying.

6 Likes

They have finally arrived…

15 Likes

:two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands: Haven’t had a chance to play :two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands:

13 Likes

It will b a couple days b4 I get to xrack them open

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, and @marsh8, I’d luv, luv, LOVE to see some of your reviews/notes on them. I’m always curious to see what other people think, pick up on, etc.

7 Likes

I will do my best…Ill have the GC this week so im going to start testing everytjing off the shake than run the GC…these will be the first to test

8 Likes

I too will try and speak up and share review. Never taken notes so can’t share them. Memory makes you lazy in some ways.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Will like to hear your thoughts on GC with MF.

8 Likes

Absolutely…MF is the biggest reason I acquired the GC…

8 Likes

That’s what I’m waiting to test it on. But shipping from the states sux

9 Likes

Wait, what !!! ???

7 Likes

Awww chit, you’re just going to put the screws to me here @fidalgo_vapes. What size did your order, and what are you driving it with ?

Subliminal projection …

7 Likes

I got the small bc I rarely make more than 120ml …Im using the Black And Decker RTX Guitarded seemed to favor it and it seems to be the most compact of the three…Im going to test some older recipes that took 2 to 4 week steeps …And my hope is that I will speed up the development of recipes that have MF in them. Also the SFT , I can’t judge a flavor off the shake . Even fruits change over a few days so it will be nice to test off the shake and with the enhanced steep time with GC

9 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking about …

8 Likes

Me either, that’s why I find yt amusing sometimes

9 Likes