Vape Mail 2020

vsticking wasnt bad value for $25, took about about a month from everzon.
Also finally ended up getting half my money back from everzon today for the moldy pile of wet slush i received
Turned out alright.
The profile 1.5 and VGOD elite were alright, it was only the coils in the sense tanks that were stuffed.
After a good clean everything else was ok so ive ended up in front.

10 Likes

Let the mixing beginā€¦

@anon36682625 :+1::+1::+1:

15ml bottle from River Supply ā€¦Perfect fitā€¦

23 Likes

VERY nice of you to post the size pics @fidalgo_vapes.

11 Likes

FYI that is a small oneā€¦Ill be playing with it this weekend ā€¦Will let you know how it all turns out

14 Likes

Yes. Please do. I would love to know how it would really be effective on the smallest of containers/bottles.

To date I still use the sawzall method of shaking since I really mix at only 12/15/30 mls.

13 Likes

Will do ā€¦Ill be using that exact bottle to test a few recipes that typically need a long steep . Iā€™ll alos be testing a couple MF flaves ā€¦The MF Root Beer drastically changes from the 1st day to 2 weeks so Iā€™ll know how well this works by testing just that flavor .

13 Likes

Ok, this is the first time Iā€™ve heard of the ā€œsawzall methodā€. Please do tell. Maybe thereā€™s a use for all those Harbor Freight blades that donā€™t cut butter. :wink:

6 Likes

You attach the juice to the blade with zip ties and let it go. Some funny YouTube videos of people doing it

10 Likes

@JiM210

Gsnap, yes those funny videos exist. Personally I use stainless steal plumbing straps (you know, the ones that have a bolt to tighten it down).

I occasionally (1 out of 5 mixing sessions) loose one because I didnā€™t tighten it downā€¦but I donā€™t break the bittenā€¦not once.

Iā€™ve seen people use tape, and thatā€™s messy. Iā€™ve seen zip ties, but you have to get it super tight and cut it off. I bought the plumbing straps 3-4 years ago and they are going strong.

10 Likes

I use a one gallon paint shaker that I rigged up to take smaller bottles;

13 Likes

Youā€™re what now? Oh, the Game Changer. Nevermind. Awesome.

I used to (albeit with a jigsaw rather than a sawzall) but it didnā€™t make a difference in maturity time so I quit doing that years ago. Obviously the GC now eradicates the time factor. It was funny to see those bottles hanging on for dear life as they screamed back and forth. Mixed it very well, but did not even begin to homogenize it.

10 Likes

@Rocky02852 first things first. I love you you NEVER let go of your rig, while operating the Tornado Juice Shaker. Never put the pipe down (as my wife says). #ShakenNotStirred.

8 Likes

Speaking of such, as my wife says all too often ā€œwill you put that thing down, itā€™s getting smoky in hereā€œ. No honey itā€™s not smoke Its VAPOR!

9 Likes

FINALLY got my Centaurus today. Iā€™m glad Sourcemore made good on the preorder sale. This thing is sharp looking and smaller than I thought it would be. Perfect for the back pocket!

10 Likes

If your wife is anything like mine, she knows exactly what it is, and is saying that just to wind you up.
I have now started calling it smoke just to wind her up :rofl:

13 Likes

Hehe, same same. My wife KNOWS I have a shit ton of flavors to get through for the current batch, but still she chimes in from time to time, ā€œMan, that smells like assā€ !!!

Itā€™s just the positive reinforcement that I get at home, that keeps me going guys ā€¦

12 Likes

12 Likes

I can relate, in 4 years of mixing my wife has never once commented positively on the smell, go figure.

9 Likes

SD What do think of the SC Glaz Mini MTL RTA?

4 Likes

Have not even opened the box yet @Tworrs.

5 Likes