Vape Mail 2020

Hehe, sorry about that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ugh, saw that Sherlock Holmes disaster, thanks for the heads up on that Netflix disaster

7 Likes

VSO in the house !!

11 Likes

Nice :hugs:!! …

8 Likes

Broke down and decided to try an assortment of Flavorah, of course I had to order some others I was getting low on. Bull City sent the book also, didn’t ask for it but its nice.

16 Likes

Good stuff @David5362. I love the FA Juicy SB, and I see you have some LCW in there too !!!

3 Likes

how is that juicy SB, is it authentic fruit or candied?

4 Likes

Mmmmm, man that’s a tough one to quantify. I’ve not done any “real” dedicated FA SFT’s, but my initial take was a fairly natural, juicy SB done in FA fashion. By that I mean, very clean, accurate, etc. It did not impart any candyness to me. I hate to be vague, but it would be like if TPA removed the “ripe” from their SB, and replaced it with “Juicy” LOL.

Leans heavily towards authentic, little to no candied, sweetness was lower than mid level, some punch/tart, but def. leaned more to authentic. For me the “jucy” made it more unique and a big bottler.

6 Likes

Exactly how I take it. Been using it as a part of a strawberry combo in mixes sense it came out

4 Likes

Being so busy, I’m saddened that I’ve not had MORE time to fully flush out the FA Juicy SB, but initial pairings with both TPA’s and OOO’s Ripe Strawberries, proved to be not too shabby.

7 Likes

Sounds good! Thanks!

6 Likes

have you received your revo yet?
I was surprised when mine showed up on a sunday.
The auto squonk feature works pretty well, though i wonder how long the motor will last?
Seems a lot of work for the motor the way it auto feeds in spurts whenever you fire, i wonder if squonking it manually for a couple of seconds when needed would be less strain on it?
What setting do you think is best to run the juice at? 20 or so?

10 Likes

Just depends on the build. For a hot build you will want it 75+ to keep up. With a mesh RDA I vary around 30 to 50 depending on how high I have the watts and temp.

I like a saturated wick so if you like a dryer vape then take it down some. Still waiting on mine, they were supposed to ship is DHL then shipped USPS so I complained and got a partial refund on the shipping. Everzon has killer prices but shady business practices

As far as the motor I have been using the X Class a lot more ever since getting the postless squonk deck for the Aromamizer Plus and installing it in the Ragnar with the chamber reducer. I have to admit, I love this combo, dual 4mm Aliens is flavor town for me.

No Idea on the lifespan on the motor but juice does not pass through the motor, it is all through the plastic tube. The motor just pushes the juice through the tube from the outside.

14 Likes

I think the evolution of pagers, then cell phones led to the production of high quality micro motors. I would not hesitate to use it like you stole it :wink:

8 Likes

That thought never crossed my mind but yeah, you make a great point :+1:

10 Likes

cheers.
The X class looks killer with the ragnar.
i just swapped out the finder RDA the revo came with for the aromamizer plus with mesh deck and squonk pin and its a world of difference…
I wasnt real impressed with the finder RDA but its rockin now with the aromamizer plus.
Its a great fit as well.
damn its so good now
Its still taking a bit of getting used to the way the motor spurt feeds when firing.
Sorry for being disgusting but it sounds like its jizzing lol.

regarding shady practices, 3avape are at it now.
I ordered a wotofo profile RDTA a couple of weeks ago only because it said in stock.
A few days later they reduced the price a few bucks and switched back to pre-order.
I contacted them a couple of days ago to ask why is my order still showing processing and they said it wont be in stock for another 8-12 days.
Red hot!
i couldve/shouldve gone direct through wotofo, for basically the same price and had it by now. DOH!

7 Likes

Have you picked up the Ragnar yet? It might be my favorite Steamcrave tank now but the Titan with the dual series mesh deck is in a dead heat.

7 Likes

na, i have one in my basket on aliexpress but im looking around for the cheapest price i can find.
Ive decided i have to get one, ive just been spending so much i want to find the best price i can atm

5 Likes

Just got my GC in today. Whooo freakin’ hooo!!!
Hope I get some time to play with this tonight.
Gonna mix up some of @Kinnikinnick’s Tribeca as a test. That puppy takes forever to steep.

13 Likes

Looking forward to your thoughts :+1:

11 Likes