Vape Mail 2020

So, I mixed the Tribeca up last night. This is a juice that normally has to sit for 4 - 6 weeks. I followed all instructions - heated up the VG, poured in my flavors and let the GC run for a little less than a minute. Poured in the nic and GC’d it for about 15 seconds. Capped it and let it sit overnight. This morning…WOW!!! This thing is a time machine. The juice tasted just as it was supposed to. Maybe even a little bit “cleaner” because the nic hasn’t had a chance to oxidize (as it would after 6 weeks). This thing is miraculous. I’m thinking of writing the Vatican and asking that @anon36682625 be sainted.
Sorry for the derail everyone. We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast…

20 Likes

Thank you @SessionDrummer and @Beaufort_Batches

13 Likes

Outstanding @TheTinMan. Man, I’m checking out @Beaufort_Batches BW now !!!

My pleasure brother.

7 Likes

If you want try try my BW this is the private link where I was working final touches,

9 Likes

Wow, I was looking at the bottle wondering, “Hmmmm, I wonder if that’s good” ?

Think I’m missing a butter and another, but that looks like one of, if not the, smartest B. Waffles I have seen.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is great …One will be perfect for the flaves I always have on table …

This mess will ve clean in no time

12 Likes

Mess??? Brother if you could only see mine… You’d run screaming…

11 Likes

Go, go go @fidalgo_vapes !!!

5 Likes

Yo, @TheTinMan & @R113, you tried that Belgian Waffle I sent you? Let @SessionDrummer know if it’s any good or not.

5 Likes

It has everything you want. Butter, maple syrup and waffle. It is a complete mix.

6 Likes

finally got my hands on a stabwood centaurus.
i waited way to long price hunting until they were hard to find.
Both the blotto mini and zues x are nice

16 Likes

Love the original Blotto …ive thought about getting the mini.

6 Likes

yeah i actually meant to buy the blotto and thought they’d stuffed up when i received the mini.
Then checked the invoice and DOH! i had ordered the mini.
I dont mind though, its still a fine little tank and fits ok on the centaurus.

4 Likes

I picked up some new toys from the Holiday sales.

12 Likes

Hit that juice sent the glass replacement out quick AF

8 Likes

Have you given those SSA flavors a sniff yet? Mine are at my mail box, gonna pick them up in an hour or so.

6 Likes

57 hours - PayPal to mailbox :package::rocket:

10 Likes

Nice! I was suprised how quickly they sent my stuff as well. Enjoy, I’m trying to not grab the titan but it’s difficult not to place the order

7 Likes

Nice looking pair you got there @louiesquared.

6 Likes

@JiM210, you tried to distract me with the disco lights, but I see what you got there !!!

6 Likes