Vape Mail 2020

The Galaxy found a home on the Bastion Lift-box. I have a feeling the two of them will be insepoerable.

6 Likes

noice!
good choices

3 Likes

My intakes didnt come in those pretty boxes :cry:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Big thanks to @BullCityFlavors… placed this order earlier Monday & it was shipp the same F*ing day! Wow!;)…

9 Likes

Busy day for postal

11 Likes

Great picks on the Flavorah! The other ones too. My first thought was that I could do so much with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I definetly have something in mind…Once I tackle it I’ll post …Its an intersting profile to say the least

6 Likes

You won’t regret it. It’s a solid mod all around. Not to mention pretty classy looking :wink:

9 Likes

Yes…i have one already , but wad super stomed to get a couple more… I have that exact one

6 Likes

I have the Smoked Butterscotch but haven’t used it yet. Love to know what you think.

3 Likes

Will let you know as soon as I try it . Smells wonderful

4 Likes

That right there makes me happy.

4 Likes

picked up a few cheapies from 3avape
I needed a few bits and pieces to put on some mods i have to sell.
Cost me about $5 each all up so not to bad.
Dudded me a couple of ijoy exo xl tanks that i have to now chase up but they gave me a freebie eleaf lemo2 rta for taking to long to ship another order.

9 Likes

The Thing behind the Orange Rotary Tools is my New Ultra Sonic Cleaner…Size Comparison

Fits my work station perfect where I have my Heating Plate , GC , and Beakers and flasks

13 Likes

Looks slick

6 Likes

Thank you ill have to put a pic with the mini heating plate …My mini lab lol

7 Likes

Nice! def do

4 Likes

For those keeping track of Fasttech delivery times. These were ordered from Fasttech 9/3 and received package 1of 2 on 9/28. There was one item I had to sub and the new item is being delivered from the manufacturer to Fasttech. They split the shipment so I would get most of it quickly. I can see that they are working to improve the delivery times and their communication has been steady.

My cursory examination of three of the five RDA’s, the three in the middle of the picture, shows very good machining quality. That’s my non-machinist opinion. The only defect I can see is one burr on one edge of one air inlet on the Reload X “styled” RDA. I can easily smooth the burr out of existence. So far my expectations have been exceeded :+1:

The two not labeled are, from left to right, the Reload V1.5 “styled”, and the Strike 18 “styled” RDA’s.

Attack of the clones

tumblr_8e2b644c8ba69656198cdca010043ae2_f19cfd0a_500

14 Likes

Well, I got a package today that I was expecting but not expecting at the same time. I would love to give my buddy some credit but he says no and now he is completely gone. At least he hasn’t responded to my inquiries. I didn’t know he was gonna send 10 BAGS. This is very exciting for me. I bought 5 bags at once a few years ago and it lasted for 2 yrs. I figure after I give some away I should still have enough for 10 years or so. :slight_smile: :grin: :hugs: :star_struck: :dog: :v: :joy: :blush:

Needless to say, I am very excited about it all.

10 Likes