Vape Mail 2020

What is that @Dan_the_Man?

5 Likes

Best cotton ever. At least for me. Would this person sent you the cotton have more?

7 Likes

Iā€™d give it go. How much?

5 Likes

He bought it and had it shipped from the warehouse. PM me your address and I will send you a bag. Also, here is where I found it.

less than 7 dollars. It is truly the best wick I have ever had the pleasure of using. This should have blown up but people are funny about their wicking material. Itā€™s almost a taboo subject for some odd reason.

This is how much is in one bag. Also, it is all one strand, which is amazing and it doesnā€™t burn up in an RDA blasting hot vapor from a hot coil.

Probably shouldnā€™t have done that LOL. That little bag is stuffed full of one long piece of one strand cotton. Love it.

12 Likes

Damn I meant to order a bag ā€¦I just placed order the other day

5 Likes

Just got another Brunhilde MTL and another Cold Steel 120w mod. Could only find a black mod which is a little annoying but works great with this RTA.

13 Likes

So then there were 2ā€¦ Lol
Seriously though, find a good thing and go with it I reckon. Also have 5 of the original 24mm Berserker RTAā€™s which are my go to atties all the time.

12 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered 10.

7 Likes

@Ianc13 Iā€™ve got one Brun, but havenā€™t tried it yet, Iā€™ll be sure to keep you on the MTL short list.

5 Likes

Holy heckā€¦ 10?

Is all I do mate so that is the place for meā€¦ though I am definitely not short! Lol

5 Likes

Yup. The company stopped their manufacturing last year. Is it the best cottonā€¦maybe notā€¦for me I felt it needed a break in or about 5mls-8mlsā€¦but after that itā€™s perfect for me. Better than cotton bacon (any version) and better than native wicks.

Often I needed to remove the cotton because I needed to clean the coil and found the cotton was still good to go.

My latest cotton I have been using I find half the time the cotton is collapsing or is just completely gunked.

8 Likes

I use Cotton Bacon V2 or Prime mostly, sometimes Kendo Gold. I just got a tin of Cloud 9 in my last order to try. Donā€™t know if being low wattage or TC MTL makes a difference but I get good flavour from them all. Will be interesting what the Cloud 9 will be like.

8 Likes

See my non-review here

6 Likes

Itā€™s the best I have ever tried and I have tried a LOT of different wicking material. I havenā€™t tried hemp yet but I plan to. F5 does need a little bit to break in. I found about 10 hits or so. Dude, Iā€™m pretty sure I would be a little annoyed if it took me 5 ml to break it in.

Does anybody ever watch Jay Hayes? Shoot, is that his name? Oh, well canā€™t remember. He is a youtube that does reviews and he always has to find the very worse of everything. Anywho, he uses some ratty looking cotton (does he still?). Itā€™s actually grown and processed by a vaping Cotton Farmer. It actually has excellent flavor but takes forever to break in and the flavor before itā€™s broken in is horrendous. I would have kept using it but I just couldnā€™t deal with the break-in. If anybody is interestedā€¦

8 Likes

That sounds arragent, which is not what I wanted to get across. What I was trying to say is; Itā€™s the best cotton, that I personally have tried.

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t look at it that way. :wink: itā€™s an opinion based on user experience. That is what we share here and itā€™s up to the reader to trust a statement or not.

9 Likes

Supreme V3 finally showed up. Wish they would go with a spring loaded ceramic block for the mesh deck, sure would make wicking VV SS200 mesh a lot easier. A Kylin M killer it is not but it is pretty good so far. Need to try the single coil and dual coil postless deck next.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice looking pair there @mjag.

5 Likes

lol, the freemax maxus 200 i won showed up today
Not a bad device at all.
I have to say, im not sure what freemax were thinking with the color schemes of the panel?
It honestly reminds me of some of the chunders i had in younger days after half a bottle of jim beam and a supreme pizza.
Its a bit blingy in gold but the gold intake i just bought looks ok on it and its growing on me.
Its a well made and sturdy mod with a fairly average UI.
The smartload battery feature is handy. It will operate with one or two 18650ā€™s in any orientation.
I didnt realize the M Pro 2 tank was 30mm
I might get a gold aromamamizer plus V2 for it
I wont knock a gift horse in the mouth, im pretty happy with it so far.
Seems a nice kit, i hope they bring out some different panel options though.

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada: I like the Funkadellic panels :star2::sparkles::saxophone::trumpet::drum:

7 Likes