Vape Mail 2020

Well, shit, now I went and done it. @wllmc said, he was only giving me ONE MORE chance to get the Sobucky Super Aromas tests right, or he was going to backlist me !!!

Kidding, he was actually happy with the reviews, and wanted to know if I’d do some more, and DUH, SURE !!! Thanks William !!!

What WAS in that sample tube ?? Prototype, super secret flavor reveal ?? !!!

9 Likes

My new lab equipments and assistant.

11 Likes

Cats make the best assistants @mayk.

9 Likes

Oh, you mean when they come and plop down right in the middle… Of everything?:joy::joy::laughing::grin::call_me_hand::+1::smile:

11 Likes

Kitty Bitty Plops down

9 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah it looks like how rayon is stranded. Nice.

4 Likes

My haul for today…

Works well with a OG Berserker RTA on it.

Have 2 Aegis Max mods (1 red, 1 white) coming via Slowtech for my 2 x OG Berserkers with the 7ml bubble glass on them. Should last the day with 21700’s in them. :rofl:

11 Likes

Ni80 24GA TEMCo 25f, Rayon, some 10ml CAPs, 1 4oz CAP Vanilla Custard, 2 Vampire Vape longfills, alien claptons, more bottles :slight_smile: .

7 Likes

Another Aegis Solo, cos I liked the first one so much.
And a sheet of 10 battery insulators as it’s always good to have extras.

11 Likes

Flavour restock & a couple newbies!

14 Likes

Aegis solos & intake dual rta’s :grin: one for me & one for hubby.

16 Likes

I’m liking the Solo’s too!

10 Likes

They are a good little mod. Have bubble glass 24mm base RTA’s on both and they look good.

10 Likes

Where did you find the Intakes for that cheap? I’ve been meaning to pick some up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

giday, theyre on sale at a few places for around the $12 to $15 mark
fastech has them and i got mine from aliexpress at the official augvape store
I think everzon or 3avape might also have sales on (or did) but FT and AE have free post.

8 Likes

Picked up the FreeMax Maxus 200W kit from Vaporider.net with a coupon code for 57 bucks, and also got another Orange MeshPro2 tank and a couple spare glass tubes which I verified fit the original MeshPro and the MeshPro2 (Maxus)

13 Likes

I love your drive to find a deal!!! :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

The Blotto Mini is my favourite RTA, I find the flavour even better than the standard version and I’m only using a pair of fused Claptons at no more than 50 watts or lower. I love them so much that I now own three not including the standard version. :grin:

8 Likes

Good to know bc i just broke one of my blottos and was gonna replace it , i may grab a mini ty

3 Likes