Vape Mail 2020

Dang it you got it in before I did ROFLMAO. That was going to be my first RDA video hahahaha

3 Likes

Why oh why do I kep doimg this lol

10 Likes

mmmm sweet dough is sooo alone :stuck_out_tongue: :nerd_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

Thats bc I already have most of FLV line lol

4 Likes

I hear whispers there are more flavors to come… again!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well if Bryson or even Brendan would respond to me I might be happy…But since they dont I’m callimy for a FLV strike…lmao

4 Likes

Mmmmm, that’s a mighty fine bottle of Corn Bread there @fidalgo_vapes !!!

4 Likes

I just smelled it OMG

5 Likes

It’s just a very unique take on “corn” IMO.

4 Likes

I have zero control over it, but I can promise they are extremely busy… do not fret… someone will be responding…

5 Likes

This blew my mind away… The flavor…

It’s my first squonker and I absolutly love it!

10 Likes

Because we are flavor whores and can’t stop ourselves?

4 Likes

One of my dearest friends said that Flavorah really helped her out when they needed it so I have great respect for the company.

5 Likes

I still get banana from this and think it would make one heck of a banana bread. Problem is if I vape another banana vape right now I might puke considering I was on an ADV of banana for a solid week hahahaha cornbread, yellow cake, a little extra FLV banana, cream and some nuts… if someone won’t puke from bananas they can try it

4 Likes

I think I have their cell numbers somewhere… stand by… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

The call for a strike was a joke…You know bc I think im so important that the owner of FLV should email me back lmao jk jk …I love Flavorah great guys ,great company and uuntil the all out attck on vaping they always answered me emails so i understand

5 Likes

Yeah, they’ve been very kind to me as well!
Incredible team, outlook, and community spirit within this company!!

:tada:

Without a doubt! As do I!

4 Likes

I knew it was facetious LOL just thought I’d say a few nice words about Flavorah

5 Likes

No doubt, no doubt :wink: They’ve sent me so many free flavors over the years, it’s ridiculous. I just wish I could’ve SFT and written reviews for them all! Alas, many of the freebies were handed out right when I went through my “off synths” phase of mixing/vaping; shelved them all or gave them away to the needy. Good folks there at FLV :smiley:

6 Likes

Order from bullcityflavors.com came in today, picked up a couple of my first WF flavors (based on @SessionDrummer SFT reviews) Pixie Stick Candy and Sour Blue Raspberry!

10 Likes