Vape Mail 2020

Nice @Rocky02852 sure hope we share the same flavor palate. Now I’ve got all of those, and am starting to use them more often, BUT the Red Licorice I’m not sure on. It DOES impart almost a waxyness, that I’m still trying to decide on.

4 Likes

Well Licorice is a little waxy anyways isn’t it? I just threw that in my order, TFA is cheap enough and I have had a hard time with the Black Licorice FW

3 Likes

I’ve tried numerous times with that one, and while not bad, something was off that I can’t figure out, I was using it at 5-8% and adding a strawberry or mix of strawberries, and maybe% marshmallow to thicken it up, I imagine this also would be where to add sweetner if you like, I have tried some other mixes with a little more thought, like trying to meld it better with jelly Candy’s, sours, and different berry fruits, but nothing like a twizzler, closer to red vines

4 Likes

It is. I got soo much shit on deck at the moment can’t remember what recipe I bought it for. Might have been NerdLyfe, not sure. It’s waxy alright, I just can’t decide if it’s TOO much waxy wax for me or not @Rocky02852.

3 Likes

Finally cleared by customs only took 2 1/2 weeks.

13 Likes

12 Likes

YAY you got the elder dragon in SS too woot we all can match

4 Likes

My vaping apocalypse mech mod that will never be used unless I have no choice

10 Likes

What is that @authormichellehughes ??

2 Likes

Her $2 special from the good deals thread (Mt Baker sale/blowout)!!

Looks like a nice little mech from what I read. I would have picked one up too had I not already placed an order.

5 Likes

thanks sorry was working on stuff… infinite

3 Likes

I’d have to learn a lot more about ohms law and such before I even touch it LOL

5 Likes

Trust in the “Donut king”…

The artist formerly known as “NET man”…
AKA @Kinnikinnick :wink:

PS: I had no idea he was a food mogul too!!
(Much less that he had all the “issues” :crazy_face: lol)

7 Likes

12 Likes

BIG bottles of C. Premium, AND, you gotz the Milkz !!!

3 Likes

Yeah I bit the bullet and blindly ordered. I get to vape a tester at the end of next week. That should be about 13 days of steeping.

7 Likes

Just got the Elder Dragon RDA today and wasted no time in getting it up and running. I don’t know why: a)I didn’t get this sooner and b)why I didn’t get more than one. Fantastic RDA!

8 Likes

Geez this 24mm looks small when I’ve been using a lot of 30mm lately.

7 Likes

LMK how it vapes mate

4 Likes

Oh it’s very good. One of the easiest I’ve built on for a while. I’d give it at least 8/10 at first impression, it seems worth the extra pennies at this stage. Build quality is top notch. Already thinking of ordering another… :crazy_face:

I probably should have put a mix in that I knew well to test the flavour properly. Even though it’s a new mix that should have sat a bit longer, I can pick up the separation in flavours. That’s a good sign for me.

The airflow is quiet and smooth, a very nice vape overall. I’ve only tried the 3 holes so far, I wouldn’t call it restricted but not a wide open airflow like the goon. Really don’t think the 1 or 2 would be my style anyway or yours for that matter.

It does get warm quickly, but I might be chain vaping the new toy. :rofl:
Not much to fault really.

5 Likes