Vape Mail 2020

I think you just triggered me @mayk ~~~~ !!!

5 Likes

Yes and vaping with Plus (5ml kit) now; really surprised, used v2 all week and today vaping with v1 and no setback feeling, same concept same flavour profile. I know already said before but these things really changed my vaping. Build and machining, incredible flavour performance and usability. Getting whole flavour layer nuances, very good layering; retasting nowadays all my shelf. Actually better flavour than most of my dual RDAsā€¦ I think Iā€™ll only shop for Steam Crave atomizers for a while except juice and supplies.

Edit: I think getting a bit more nicotine from these, same coils and same juice (3mg/ml) with my Goon 25, maybe vaporization chamber affects this factor. Iā€™ll down to 2mg/ml levels.

Iā€™m a happy user :slight_smile: . Where do I sign for Steam Crave fan club? :fountain_pen:

8 Likes

FaceBookā€¦FriendFace

9 Likes

LMAO!

+1 for the ITC reference! :wink:

9 Likes

:grin: :fist_right: We :heart: ITC. Funny as can be. We re-watch it from time to time. Never gets old with a small break between re-watching a couple of episodes or even a season.

I was hoping someone would notice the reference :smile:

7 Likes

I got my Gremberry Farms orderā€¦sometimes I get carried away from their weekly deal.

12 Likes

Lmaoā€¦, I heard thatā€¦ same wayā€¦
Hope things look a lil betterā€¦ soon

6 Likes

lol, i bought two and havent touched either yet sorry muth.
Im not sure why i bought them.
Id just bought both sx mini t and g class and spotted the Hakutaku going cheap so i grabbed a couple.
I really only use RTAā€™s and RDAā€™s myself.
Iā€™ll get around to trying them but at this point it looks like you know more about them than me sorry.
They do look well made.
What do they vape like in your opinion?
From what i can find in reviews and on forums etc they compare ok as far as other mesh coil sub ohm tanks out at the moment.
They have 0.1 ni80 and 0.2 kanthal mesh coils available.
Im not sure if coils from anything else are. compatible
i only have the blotto mini ATM but its a great little tank.
Keep in mind Its fairly restricted though

6 Likes

2/3 of my most anticipated vape mail of the year! :thinking:

Dremel 4000 arrived today :+1:

Now I wonder what 3/3 of my order is going to be?

12 Likes

How does the dremel support your vape life? Polishing? De-burr? What else? Modify airflow?

I used to be active in Radio Control Airplanes and Sailplanes (gliders) and a dremel was a must have tool. I literally used up all the life it had and should buy another even though Iā€™m retired from the R/C hobby.

7 Likes

Ah Jimā€¦ you will understand when I post 3/3 hopefully sometime next week. Letā€™s just say it will be Game Changing for my vape life! :+1: :smiley:

15 Likes

Although I could use it for my coil makingā€¦ but I already have a drill and swivel setup for that.

9 Likes

good stuff
where did you order it from pete? & how much if you dont mind?
The few GC compatible tools are pretty expensive here in oz

5 Likes

I use slickdeals.net for all my hardware purchases through Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot etc. I donā€™t know if they are USA only, but Iā€™m sure there would be an alternative similar site down under. I bought my Tacklife rotary through them for $15.00 IIRC, which is dirt cheap. Bought a few iof them and give them as gifts to a couple of people.
I like it as much as my Dremel, althought it is a bit larger in the hand than Dremel.

6 Likes

Had real problems finding one. There were plenty online about 3 weeks ago and now everyone is out of stock or on back order. All of those came with accessory bundles at $249 ā€”$279 NZD. The one I found was dremel only for $179 which was perfect for my needs. Let me know if you want the supplier (Iā€™m at work at the moment)

7 Likes

Itā€™s for the Game Changer, my friend.

8 Likes

Would this be compatible @bede1? Not that expensive and available through Bunningsā€¦
https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-150w-115-piece-rotary-tool-kit_p6210319

6 Likes

hell yes please, $15 sounds awesome lol, ill take 3.
ive seen plenty of 2nd hand ones on US ebay
You guys have heaps to choose from.
I cant even find a tacklife for sale locally here.
The few you see listed on ebay and similar are from the US and UK and the postage and import charges kills it.
I found one online store with the tacklife, $202 with free shipping from the UK.

yeah theyre either out of stock or back order.
There is a couple on ebay for $245ish and amazon AU had one for $219 with the 36 piece kit.
$179 for just the tool sounds ok and is probably the best we could hope for.
If you could give me the supplier that would be cool, thanks bro.

i wish Ianc. that would be nice if it was compatible
AFAIK its only the black and decker RTX, dremel 4000 and tacklife RTD36
thanks anyway though bro

5 Likes

Damn, didnā€™t think they would be that difficult (or expensive) to find. I would think they would have global distribution and be available for purchase just about anywhere. Sorry about that man.

5 Likes

The supplier for mine was TestnTools. I would be wary of purchasing overseas dremels in particular US models as Iā€™m pretty sure they are only 110V. UK should be fine but you will have to change the plug. Another cheaper option is the Dremel 3000, you may have to check with Dan first - I looked into the 3000 and apparently it fits all dremel 4000 bits and accessories.
The main differences are as follows:

ā€‹Factors Dremel 4000 Dremel 3000
Amps 1.6 1.2
Speed Range 5,000 - 35,000 RPM 5,000 - 32,000 RPM
Electronic Feedback Control Yes No
Number of Speeds Variable Five
Separate On/Off Speed Control Yes No
Accessory Change System EZ Twist Nose Cap EZ Twist Nose Cap

Actually just checked reviews on the 3000 and Bunnings AU gave it 1.1 from 9 reviews (sorry)
Hope this is of help!

8 Likes