Vape Mail 2020

You’re all good. Resister is Ohm. Don’t worry about temperature. It will follow the deviation in resistance.

7 Likes

Screenshot from 2020-11-24 16-55-21

9 Likes

I have my Grus arriving today. Will chime in once I’ve had it running for a few days :+1:

10 Likes

Just received today 3 x Blotto Bubble Glass (6ml) and 3 x Tauren Beest Bubble Glass (4.5ml)
Arrived well packaged in 15 days ($15.98 with free shipping) from China. Great job VapeGlassTank :+1:

15 Likes

Love those packing containers!!!
Wish all atty glass shipped that way!

12 Likes

Best glass packing I’ve seen - have had broken glass in the usual polystyrene boxes before. I’m sure I can re-purpose these as well.

10 Likes

Got these in last week

11 Likes

Thanks man. I still might get one. The problem for me is that I thought Lost Vape used better
material, as Ogre said, probably a QC problem. Should I flip the coin? They are going pretty cheap right now.

8 Likes

$24.99

9 Likes

im happy with mine for what i paid
Ive just been using it in power mode though.
Ive been meaning to muck around with TC again but havent got around to it…
I reckon, if you can get one cheap enough, go for it.
For $25 to $30 id say its worth it no problem.
See they are as low as $19 at eightvape?
Mjag’s your man for a better opinion if its worth it though.
I dont think i’ll buy another mod without asking him what he thinks about it lol.
Or the ogre

10 Likes

Quite true. It seems like he has or has had every mod out there! lol.

Well, I pulled the trigger (finally). I went ahead and got the grus for 20 bucks and the Caliburn G for 15. Got it from eightvape so I hope there are no issues. I couldn’t pass it up though.

12 Likes

Definitely worth the purchase at the right price. Mine is reading low (-0.02) compared to 2 DNA’s, Vaporesso Gen and Coldsteel mods. Tested using Falcon Coils and RDA build. Adjusting my mod 5w here and there in no biggie so I do not regret my purchase at all.

7 Likes

Damn BCF order just came in and for the first time I had a leaker …Openimy the box it smelled so good . The SSA Crisp Waffle is the only one the looks not completely full .

YEP the crisp waffle for sure …

9 Likes

First of the BF orders roll in BCF

15 Likes

It could have been worse, you didn’t lose much. Your leak free for another x years😉

9 Likes

Awwww man @fidalgo_vapes, NOT the Waffle Crisp !!!

7 Likes

Just got these in, mixed up, and waiting for a short 1 week steep from @authormichellehughes.

11 Likes

Not enough leaked to complain to BCF about so thats ok …

9 Likes

For $20 the Grus is well worth it, just bought the other 2 colors thanks to @Dan_the_Man posting the deal.

Been using it in TC all day and yeah, I got pump up the temp to 475F to get close to my preferred 430 but it is a pleasant vape especially when it is under $20 lol.

The build quality is pretty nice for such an inexpensive mod. I also like that I can put the single coil deck into the 30mm Aromamizer Plus and it looks pretty sick.

11 Likes

Yep, I got a problem :rofl:

12 Likes