Vape Mail 2020

Since I ain’t currently got me a sweetie, I got myself a Valentine’s Day present.

9 Likes

I used the money my husband gave me for Valentines to buy me the GeekVape Aegis legend 200w

8 Likes

2 days it took from ordering to my door

10 Likes

Looks like a found a permanent home for the Kylin M.

9 Likes

I’m gonna have to look through thems website

5 Likes

I really like the Flux mod. For 20 bucks, I thought why not. The tank that came with the kit isn’t the greatest. Jury is still out on that. I’ll give it a few days before I pass permanent judgement on it.

5 Likes

Aegis 200w with the Elder Dragon

8 Likes

That’s a tall drip tip

5 Likes

yes and I like it lol spit back guard

4 Likes

I like buying kits bc they are usually a great deal . I never use the tanks though , I only buy for the mods so I understand completely

5 Likes

Exactly why I bought it.

4 Likes

If that stull comes with the flow pro tank it does a solid job with custards and creamy stuff.

3 Likes

I’ll give it a shot again. Thanks @GuernseyNick

3 Likes

Small order from MF came yesterday,
My first MF flavors, fast 2 day shipping to RI

9 Likes

Just a suggestion, but…
Get a hard cap with a phenolic insert onto those bottles ASAP if you want them to really last! :wink:

The rubber tops on those droppers will shorten the life span (as they allow air to interact with the flavor through the rubber).

10 Likes

Voice of experience? :thinking: … me too. :smirk:

6 Likes

I’ve been a firm believer in glass storage for years now. Largely thanks to some of the opinions I read (mostly here) years ago. :wink:

That, and it just made (common) sense, from a scientific point of view.

I did kick myself once though. For not transferring a 30ml of Cap marshmallow into glass. It went bad in roughly 6 mos. (Though, in fairness, it did get subjected to Temps near 84F for a couple days… I still can’t help but wonder how it would have faired if it was in glass though. lol)

4 Likes

Good advice, thanks!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Huge thanks out to @zippy for sending out some one-shots for review. Each bottle was individually wrapped, with percentage usage, and steep time provided. Can’t wait to mix these up !!!

11 Likes