Vape Mail 2021

That is a fine herbal haul.

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful pic…Great flaves

7 Likes

Nice piece of beef. Low and slow. Can’t wait to see it shredded.

9 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

The LAST ORDER in 2021 !!!

16 Likes

Dat’s quite a lot of juice Sir. Cheers! :grinning: :tada:

6 Likes

U like that TFA juicy peach eh? I also use it in my water flavouring. That and !Juicy peach(CAP) those paired with 2 drops super sweet. Best diy water flavourings ever no chemical flavour there…

8 Likes

I love that custard slut.
Now I am looking at 2nd one you got the “kickazz latte”

5 Likes

Well, @ladycrooks it’s OK, and there are far, FAR better Peaches out there, but I have a MTL peach recipe that I move a lot of and it’s main flavor is, … you guessed it …

6 Likes

When I got here to PA and started unpacking the little bit of vape gear I could bring, I was so pissed that I had forgotten to pack my Nightmare RDA. I had JUST gotten it too. Soooooo, ordered this and it got here yesterday. They still had them on sale but only had the green left. I don’t normally like green but this one is actually okay. It’s a very pretty emerald. So I am happy that I at least have one of these with me again.

16 Likes

@SessionDrummer Looks like a great way to close out 2021. I’m waiting on my BCF order to be delivered cuz that was my last order for 2021.

8 Likes

Me too, it actually should’ve been delivered Friday, but Fedex in my area sucks! They marked my package as “unavailable to deliver because business was closed” :rage: so I’m hoping they feel motivated enough to do their job today :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Vape Mail 2022

Was able to get some VG and a couple new flavours to try out. Is the frosting always so dark?

10 Likes

Mine is @Stankhammer.

8 Likes

Yes :smiley:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.