Vape Mail 2021

The Flavorah Amaretto Sour and Red Apple were ones out of a lucky dip for concentrates.
$2 each as their older stock in those stupid bottles but I’m not complaining. Therefore I had no idea what I was going to receive but am not disappointed.

The Amaretto Sour has an interesting smell which somewhat reminds me of Dr. Pepper. Probably be useless in a Dr. Pepper recipe but dependent on how it tastes as a stand-alone I may well play around with it.
According to what I read it’s got a reasonably strong citrus note which could be interesting.

8 Likes

Is there anybody in the UK that would be willing to help me get some vape mail? I need a couple of small items from Vaperz Cloud’s site but they won’t ship to the US. Shoot me a PM if this is possibly something we could do. Big thanks!

6 Likes

My orders from https://www.everzon.com/

Ordered on Nov 23rd, 27th, and 28th. Received one on Dec 11th and two on Dec 14th. Not bad. The only thing is from the time they tell you it’s awaiting pickup from shipper to the time it hits U.S. soil and enters USPS, is a total blackout.

12 Likes

I got a few things in the mail the past few days. Wire Optim forgot about me. I waited 13 days for my order to start moving. The tracking just stayed idle the whole time so I sent an email. I didn’t get a response but that very day, it was received at their post office. Not sure if it was coincidence, or if I slipped through the cracks. My wire showed up so I’m happy.

I’ve always wanted some clean, thin and flat cotton pieces. I’ve ordered a bunch before this but they were all bleached (YUCK). Hopefully this stuff will do the trick for me.

I haven’t even been rebuilding factory coils lately but I just wanted to have this cotton :grin:. I can’t take credit for finding it, someone here posted a link.

This stuff is from South Africa. There’s a guy there called Bearded Viking that makes things out of resins and whatever else.

If you couldn’t tell, it’s for my Sui-Side mech mod and Nightmare RDA.

11 Likes

Can YOU repost this link? Or send it to me? I’m still using cotton bacon and I’m pretty close to trying my makeup remover cotton balls…before I resort to this

4 Likes

I don’t remember when I ordered it but it was like a month ago. They must’ve been waiting for more. There’s two sizes it looks like. I’m pretty sure that I got the larger size.

7 Likes

Well Amaretto Sour is one of my favourites in cocktail blends. Use it under 0.45% max and expect the sour to dominate more than the almond.

5 Likes

Let me know your thoughts on the Drop Solo. I love the Drop 1.5 and they’ve become my standard RDA for cocktails.

4 Likes

It might be a while, I can’t say for sure. I think I have gone a little overboard on the hardware purchases. I will try to remember to share my thoughts with you. Remembering to remember something has never been one of my strengths.

8 Likes

blasphemy

noun

blas·​phe·​my | \ ˈblas-fə-mē

\

plural blasphemies

6 Likes

Saturdays vape mail…

Todays vape mail…

12 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with @zippy’s Kick Azz Latte, but I know the Custard Slut and can’t wait to hear your thoughts @St3v0.

8 Likes

17 Likes

I’ve already posted the picture but after 34 days wait I’m glad to be able.
I was concerned it was lost in transit but it was just caught up in the Christmas backlog.
I don’t know how long it’s been in Australia but we’ve had some hot weather here lately so I hope no deterioration has occurred.

Not blaming chefs as they posted it on the first available business day.

13 Likes

I got a very special Vapemail from @Pastorfuzz

I love that I got with the FLV Alpine Strawberry also some other flavors as a surprise. I am especially keen on trying the LA Bavarian Cream and very happy about then Hangsen Italian Cream, which I love in my ice cream mixes!

Thank you @Pastorfuzz !

16 Likes

You’re welcome. Enjoy!

12 Likes

Uh Oh !!! Ordered 12-1-21, and arrived JUST in time for a Christmas review (I hope).

When you get older, you just don’t need a mountain of stuff, but this might be my favorite Christmas gift.

16 Likes

I look forward to your views on the Lite. It’s been an SBS I’ve been intrigued in since prototype shots were leaked around May-August (I cannot remember the exact date).

8 Likes

That is a fine herbal haul.

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful pic…Great flaves

7 Likes