Vape Mail 2021

Nothing like a good experiment to get the blood flowing.

4 Likes

Got some batteries & my FINAL order of flavors from RSCā€¦

11 Likes

Tanks :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, Robin! I truly hope you enjoy them.

7 Likes

My nitecore 8 bay vharger was too tight of fit for 21700 so it ripped the top of battery and hwen that happened the metal touched then Poooof Smoke and I shit my pants and ran like a bitch lmaoā€¦

I have the Gyrfalcon 88 and its great for 21700

7 Likes

I am not up on all of Mooches recommendations and I will have to look that up in his writing.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert and certainly not qualified to, or intending to give advice contrary to Mooch. That being said ā†’

Many people have woken sleeping batteries using chargers that are designed to do it. If the charger canā€™t do it nothing bad will happen. Thereā€™s a difference between a battery that is damaged due to heat and/or crystalization of the anode, or damage to the case or wrap, and a battery that was just discharged below the Voltage threshold where a standard charger canā€™t get it started.

At this point your battery has no juice and cannot explode/rapid discharge. If the charger is able to get it going and then put a full charge in it, itā€™s a good battery. It may be old and may have lost the ability to achieve full potential but you can use it. <ā€“double-entendre alert :grin: If you know it has lost abilities you might take it out of service, or label it for use only in mod/coil combinations that are not going to demand high current discharge. Look at the battery specs for the max current discharge and use Ohms law to ensure operation at a decent margin below that.

If a battery starts getting unusually hot when vaping or when on charge that is an indication to consider retirement of the battery. Excessive heat is what leads to disastrous ā€œThermal runawayā€ events you read about in the news. Heat can be from the environment (hot summer), a device that doesnā€™t protect you batteries from the heat of the atomizer, a short(battery wraps play a role in preventing shorts from happening), over charge, and over or rapid discharge.

I hope everything I said here is Mooch approved. If in doubt read/study Mooches works. We should all do that anyway. Mooch has gone above and beyond to educate the vaping community so we can all vape safely.

10 Likes

So far Iā€™ve tried the bananas foster. It is freaking delicious. Iā€™m ordering a second bottle and the rest of your one shots right now. GOOD job !!! Michelle.

10 Likes

:rofl: sorry, canā€™t help it

12 Likes

I know this isnā€™t the right thread for this but I know a lot of folks post here. Could someone check to see if I have a recipe showing in my profile? Iā€™m trying to learn how to do this :slight_smile: Thank you so much. I even made another account to try and check myself but I think I did it wrong. Shocking! lol Anyway, thanks all.

I guess if I make it private no one can see it? or can only members of the forum see it? I will get this figured out ( with help of course )

7 Likes

@Deb50 I can see your ā€œHats offā€ recipe.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Okay so over the next few days I will get a few more posted. Mind you I donā€™t have anything fancy or amazing, but, they suit me fine. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

release your Southern Bread Pudding, its good :+1: . though i did add a few drops of Rickā€™s, yeah, iā€™m a sugar whore :rofl:

8 Likes

Well thanks :slight_smile: Ya, I have a bunch of fun doctor stuff today but I will work on getting a few up there this evening.

7 Likes

Order from BCF came in today :grin:

all the 10mlā€™s were new additions to my inventoryā€¦
the Cappuccino Coffee SSA smells absolutely amazing :tada:

14 Likes

Glad to hear about the coffee. I have that on the way as well.

Edit: oops I read your post too quickly. I thought I read Cappella Coffee :man_facepalming: lol
Enjoy the new flavors :metal:

7 Likes

Well damn, now I need know about the Cap Coffee :laughing:
Always on the lookout for a good Java, Keep me in the loop :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Where did you get such a deal? Iā€™m the bargain queen, canā€™t believe I missed that one!

6 Likes

Well I guess I need to create a flavor stash first per TZ, as I had my Cactus listed wrong. Sorry about that. Still learning. I fixed the cactus name but I had better wait on the others till I get my flavors stash all finished

6 Likes

Will do :+1: itā€™s labeled Cup of Joeā€¦Iā€™m curious to see how it is.

6 Likes

Oo, Iā€™ll have to check that out. Let me know how you like the Whipped Cream (SSA). I used it for the first time recently and I had to cut the pct in half, itā€™s strong :+1: But I guess that would depend on your application. In my case it muted the main note. Had to cut it from 1% to 0.50%.

8 Likes