Vape Mail 2021

As your typing in the names a drop down list will appear. Usually the proper names appear first with the most entries beside them. I hope that helps.

8 Likes

I have had a SFT of that cappuccino sitting since 4-15. I just grabbed it to try and yes, itā€™s lovely and not in your face strong like a lot of coffee vapes out there. Has a nice creamy sweetness to it also. Thatā€™s what I am getting from it anyway.

I did it at 2% I was afraid to go higher due to most of them being so strong, For me the 2% is nice. I donā€™t think I would take it any higher, but I can see where some might like that. I tend to go on the mild side with flavors, or at least I think I do based off of what a few have said that have tried a my mixes.

8 Likes

Hope you donā€™t me me piping in but I love coffee vapes. I would think 2% should be quite adequate for SSA since its a super concentrate but I tend to like my coffee black and strong in RL and also in vape life. Most of my favs are black coffee flavors which I add what I want to them. But Iā€™m actually replying not about coffee but I forgot to remind you to save your stash entries. Iā€™ve done that and all my typing went poof!

7 Likes

Well I can get logged in through my phone. But not my PC. Anyway thanks, so glad you told me that and of course I donā€™t mind you piping in!

5 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I KNOW, I said the LAST order, was my LAST order from @Nicotine_River, but THIS one, is DEF, the LAST one, for suresā€¦

AND, in addition to the aforementioned, I also hold @Rocky02852, and @whthek PERSONALLY responsible for thisā€¦

14 Likes

I only wish @Pro_Vapes was here to see me FINALLY get the MF Mint !!!

6 Likes

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Robin. It means a lot!

6 Likes

I havenā€™t figured out the orange yet, but it smells so dang good!

5 Likes

So ridiculously I just ordered two cov megavolts for Ā£10 each. I think COV is out of business now ā€¦? If the batteries are still good that a super cheap price for a mod I really liked until I gave it away. Perfect to slap a small tank like the pico on and go. Obv not great to have to usb charge but I just leave it ready to go.

Anyway Ā£9.99!!

9 Likes

Companies are really starting to master the production of great vaping RDAs. I got one of these yesterday:

Some of the YouTube reviewers are saying that the Wrath is a single coil RDA, thatā€™s best for squonking. Iā€™m sure it probably does well at both. Iā€™m using it on a copper tube, with dual coils, while dripping. It great for all of those things too. The flavor is immense with some of my hand made SFC coils in it (N80: 3x27/40).

I had An RDA for Vaping on my Trishul V2 previously. This Wrath has just as good of flavor. I was also pretty high on the Hellbeast but the Wrath takes it for me. The deck system is just better. Well itā€™s better if the ceramic things hold up. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re tough but Im scared to break one. Thereā€™s two spares in the box so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fine.

As always, I wish it had a 25mm top cap. They just look so much better on most of my mech tubes. Subjective con of course.

17 Likes

I really need to buy a well aired cloud producing rda. I have the old wraith but the rda is super cheap, then on the other side I have two mark bugs charms which are amazing for flavour, they make ok carpour bur they donā€™t fit big builds and if you run too low they get VERY hot. Then I have a gp dripper which again is for flavour.

Whatā€™s a good ā€œmainstreamā€ (read; inexpensive) rda these days, something I can throw a mega super alien staple staircase fused mega coil I and not burn my lungs when running at .15 or lower? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh great to know itā€™s a good one I had been looking at it over at Sourcemore. I think I will go ahead and grab it. Lord, I have SO MANY RDAā€™s itā€™s just silly. But, oh well, itā€™s really my only hobby right now.

7 Likes

Check out the Vaporesso Forz. Itā€™s usually really cheap, vapes great, and has two airflow options. The wide open one will cool just about anything you throw in it. Itā€™s probably the most massive airflow Iā€™ve observed in years. I prefer the slight restriction and smoothness of the honeycomb option myself though.

The Rath and Hellbeast are both pretty new and not that expensive. The Hellbeast has posts that are set up of coils the opposite way I usually wrap mine. It bugs me but whatever. It vapes great. Iā€™ve only been vaping the Rath one day but I canā€™t put it down. Amazing flavor, and a really smooth draw just like the Hellbeast. An observation Iā€™ve noticed on both is the thickness of the top piece on both of them. It reduces the chamber while not getting so hot as easily. The Forz also has it to an extentā€¦

11 Likes

Thank you and sorry for the detour. I got rda envy.

7 Likes

Youā€™ll love it Deb. Not many RDAs can pull of greatness as a single or dual coil atomizer. A lot of them can do it obviously but theyā€™re usually better for dual. I havenā€™t tried a single coil but Daniel and Wendy both gave it a great score for single.

If you donā€™t think itā€™s that great let me know. Iā€™ll send you some coils for it thatā€™ll knock your socks off lol.

9 Likes

Do they now have a separate site for flavors? I wanted too order more MF but i donā€™t see it on the site anymore.

5 Likes

Ugh, your killing me bro, wasnā€™t planning in ordering the Rath but if it is as good as the Hellbeast but no need to wrap oppositeā€¦which I hate as well by the wayā€¦then I am in.

8 Likes

@robin sadly not.

Is active, but only with large commercial sizes, and no MF. :frowning:

7 Likes

Yah I think Iā€™m sold on one for myself too, providing I can make it may absolute stormcloud bringer (for a mass produced). Iā€™m set for flavour based RDA. It looks really nice too which doesnā€™t hurt the case.

3 Likes

Got it ordered, except I messed up and clicked rainbow. I emailed them as soon as I saw the email confirmation and asked if they would change it to gun metal. Maybe they will, I havenā€™t heard back yet. If they donā€™t thatā€™s okay too. Just limits what mod I use is all. :slight_smile:

Heard back from Sourcemore late last night, they changed it to Gun Metal for me :slight_smile:

6 Likes