Vape Mail 2021

Well PM me if she wants it.

The Paramour and Asgard Mini is a glorious combo: I may get another to complete my walkies set. The only flaw is having it getting a tad warm, I tested it next to a Goon on Gaur (Goons and Pulse 24’s are my workhorses).

4 Likes

What it looks like with a Molicel P42A.

7 Likes

That looks tough. Do you find it heavy / clunky in pocket? I’m really interested in getting a sbs that supports 24mm.

3 Likes

It is light compared to my usual 21700 mods. It tends the match a dual 18650 plastic mod on weight (I just did a hand weight comparison).

4 Likes

That’s not too bad. I don’t have any mods which take 21700 but given the form factor I can extrapolate from those I do have. Decisions decisions! Thanks for the update, I don’t think heat will be a problem with my tootlepuffing ways.

3 Likes

I’ve been slowly converting to 21700 mods: it’s just a huge hazzle saver. Though Paramour takes anything on my desk.

Oh, I’ll put the RTA in the post on Monday: 2pm Saturday closing looked like too much effort.

3 Likes

Thanks and yah, don’t bother. Whatever is convenient, there absolutely no immediate need. Again, I really appreciate it

Oh and the conversion, I need 24mm mods, so I guess that’s the next conversion. Well I don’t need, I want. Unfortunately there’s not a lot of room for that now.

3 Likes

I remember you mentioning that you have many small RDAs/RTAs. Personally a 24mm is the smallest I have in my rotation: Most are 24 or 25mm and a few (like the Ragnar) are over 30mm.

3 Likes

I do, because they’re older and also there was no TPD restriction, so all 22. I can’t imagine having a tall small tank that only holds 2ml. Ugh. I had one 24 that was highly recommended, the name escapes me though there is a v2 people also love, that started rusting in minutes and had a painted interior …so that was binned.

Anything I buy moving forward will support 24, I have all the small gear I need, and a couple mods that can support 24/5.

I think being a low wattage mtl vaper, a big day for me is 6 ml, and that’s when I can’t sleep. Usually one 3.5-4ml tanks works and the rda are all tight for flavour, though I’ve learned lately that isn’t always great with complicated flavours.

You’ll be my first vape mail in a long time, the teeth posting in the other thread is driving me flat broke.

3 Likes

I tend to hop between blends a lot, so I mostly just rely on a stack of RDAs.

2 Likes

Update: A P42A lasted from around 10:30am to 8:40pm (switched to a Samsung 30Q). I was jumping between mods and pushing it hard at 70w all day with 0.13 fused Claptons. So It should be fine as an all-day pocket mod at around 50w.

Edit: They oddly read as 0.16 on the Paramour.

2 Likes

With a vapefly Galaxies RTA with bubble glass. Works well, battery last ages at 12 watts on a 1.0 ohm coil.

12 Likes

I cannot help but love this. It looks like something straight out of a 1960/70s B sci fi movie. I REALLY love the aesthetics.

5 Likes

It does look cool. The fire button is not quite as large as I would like so I usually use it trigger style rather than thumb fire as shown here. It’s relatively heavy compared to a few other SBS mods I have/ have tried, but it is good for traveling out and about still.

4 Likes

What’s a good light one you’ve used. I have an old 16mm sbs but it’s heavy for the battery / rta types and 18500 batteries aren’t exactly capacious. Additionally with the spheroid a lot of issues with the base coming off when loosing the atomiser. It’s been a pain so I stuck with the piccoloid.

All that said a lightweight sbs is on the list. Mech is fine if it saves a lot of weight.

5 Likes

The Mixx is OK but I don’t have one of those myself.

I like 2 that I thought were good enough to own.

First is the Teslacigs Stealth which is a protected mech, but only 22mm will fit and it has an internal battery. I use this with my Spica Pro RTA.

The other is the Techmod Kizoku which is quite compact and will fit a 23mm RTA. I use it with a Brunhilde MTL RTA.

I have seen a few higher end ones around but I am actually not a huge fan of SBS mods personally…

12 Likes

How’s the Kizoku? I was pondering adding one but I think I’ll get a Brunhilde next.

4 Likes

It’s not bad, but not my fav mod. Doesn’t quite hit as well as I would like but I find that with a few different mods. Fits the Brunhilde MTL RTA perfectly and a mate uses it with a Expromizer V4 and that fits well too. The small fire button, which is on the side, can be fiddly at times and doesn’t have a really positive feel when pressed.

I like the look of the Brunhilde mod but for me it’s annoying it takes a 25mm atty and is 27mm wide as it would have been great if it was designed for the 23mm Brunhilde MTL RTA. But, if you will be using it with the supplied RTA or another 25mm Atty it would work ok.

3 Likes

I tend to just use RDAs these days. I’ll check the dimensions of it later and see what’s a good match for it.

4 Likes

The RTA that comes with it is 25mm so anything around that size should work. I have not seen that mod in real life so just going by what I have read…

3 Likes