Vape Mail 2021

None of the Coilturd products come sealed. Beecher is a good guy and will reply. The coating is done offsite by Palmers Powders. He does all the coating for Mterk, Twisted Messes etc.

It’s a great RDA, one of my favorites.

9 Likes

The coils are from here WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II) - #848 by delltrapp This does not take you to where to get the coils. I would love to get some if you can give me a website. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

That doesn’t take you to a website. Would love to know where to get those coils. thanks in advance!!

4 Likes

It’s a local metal workshop, they don’t send to another country.

2 Likes

My new asMODus Minikin 2 arrived the other day and

Not happy :frowning:

10 Likes

It’s a PITA at first but I got used to it. That is, of course, if you are talking about the up and down button. If that isn’t what you mean then, what don’t you like?

4 Likes

I think it’s because the paint kinda damaged there near the fire button

7 Likes

It looks like a piece of tape was put on it while the purple finish was setting or whatever. Then the piece of tape was ripped off of it leaving a strip of unattractiveness right by the fire button.

7 Likes

I think you are right!! Oh lord, sometimes I just don’t know… SMH

5 Likes

It is the damage near the fire button.
Wanted one ever since a friend showed me his Minikin 2.

4 Likes

Update on my Coilturds RDA situation. I told him about the cap and he apologized and offered a refund. I told him I mainly wanted him to be aware of what the powder people did and said I didn’t need a refund. He refunded me anyways. It was before I even attached photos so really cool guy.

11 Likes

I’ll post some recent stuff. Forgive me if I already posted any of this. I used to post my vape mail promptly but haven’t been the last few months.

I’m getting forgetful. I’ve been ordering tthe same thing twice lately. Here’s my latest one:

I never really stocked up on screws from Fasttech. I’ve gotten a few baggies but this time I loaded up on a bunch different ones.

Last pics. Like I said, not sure if I posted these yet:

19 Likes

tenor-1

15 Likes

What’s the matte black mech mod you have there. Engraved with something like mech v2?

It’s great.

7 Likes

It’s a Coilart Mage V2 Mech Mod (comes with a stack section as standard)

9 Likes

Yep, Pete’s correct. It’s a Coilart Mage V2. I’ve wanted one for a while. I saw somebody selling theirs and I jumped on it. I also bought the Axial Pro from the same guy. When it showed up, that copper Unicorn vapes mod was thrown in for free! It also came with a stack section.

I’ve got over a dozen stackable mech mod/extension tubes now but I haven’t jumped into it yet. I’m taking my time but it should be fun. I build all of my own coils from scratch so targeting certain resistance ranges won’t be a problem. I also have series decks for RDAs. Those might come in handy.

9 Likes

Corn Bread refill came in 2day :yum:
plus a few other OOO’s, including 3 other breads to try out,
they always send me a free sample too, this time was the Caramel…

13 Likes

Check these out! My 21700 batteries are organized now and properly rotated. I got them from MsTrixy on the VU forum. Her hubby has a 3d printed and can make a lot of cool stuff. I also got a bunch of mod guard discs.

My second black Trishul V2 mech mod arrived from VaporEmpire:

In total I ended up with 5 Trishul V2 mech mods (2 black, 2 brass, 1 copper), and one Semi-mechanical (black). Seems nuts now that I think about it lol. I’m considering another copper one to make things even haha. They’re great though especially for the price.
Here’s my black ones next to the one I’ve been using for the last few months:

15 Likes

All know red 'uns go faster. I have no need for the RTA, so anyone who wants it can grab it.

12 Likes

That rta would be perfect for my partner, she doesn’t want to touch any of my expensive but wants to start building, and also has a black mod. Looks like it’s solid for mtl and do and she likes to switch!

Oh also, please post back on the paramour, it looks like a fantastic mod, but I’d love some actually unbiased thoughts.

4 Likes