Vape Mail 2021

@Dardy any of the juices good ?

5 Likes

Now that’s ironic… lol

6 Likes

My polish rig and dick lures from Fasttech showed up yesterday.

They’re bigger than I imagined lol.

Pandemic finally showed up today.

I don’t have much vape mail coming my way anymore which feels weird. I might get some stuff going tonight. There’s a few things I’ve been eye’ing.

14 Likes

Bwahahahaha :rofl:

10 Likes

I never knew that dick lures were a thing :rofl:

8 Likes

Maybe that’s how they catch big mouth bass?

9 Likes

Maybe that’s what that one guy meant by “they’re great for snatching them up!”

It’s a big old sea out there after all. All different kinds to be caught!

7 Likes

Every day is a school day it seems :rofl:

7 Likes

I could have sworn someone posted about BCF’s mystery flavor but I can’t find it. Anyway, I ordered this and got my flavor. The best part is that I totally suck at guessing flavors!!! HAHAHA

Anyway, I was thinking of mixing a bunch and sending out 5ml bottles of premixed mystery liquid at 3% and see how many can guess. Message me if you are interested. I don’t want to derail the thread.

14 Likes

Somebody on Reddit said that some of the fish will be going balls deep :rofl:.

8 Likes

That’s nuts :rofl:

7 Likes

my 120ML EUROROUND GLASS BOTTLE just arrived . that i ordered from dropperbottles.com
Discount Code: DIY2021 .

plenty of peanuts to keep contents safe and sound. my 5yr wants them for her ball pit

all bottles arrived safe and sound. checked both trays in the box.

now i can break my nicotine down into smaller bottles . but think i might wait for 30ml bottle or 60ml bottle im going to order next

ordered the Graduated Glass pipette

uploaded pics using phone then edited with pc to do the text .

13 Likes

Anyone else having trouble getting 50ml squeeze bottles? I can’t find any on EBAY or Amazon. WTF?

7 Likes

Like these?

https://www.amazon.com/Chubby-Gorilla-REUSABLE-Resistant-Applicator/dp/B084Y7ZVH7/

Or perhaps these?

https://www.amazon.com/Squeeze-Dispenser-Dropper-Bottles-Plastic/dp/B01M3XZEVJ/

8 Likes

yeah, the second ones. You and @tartarusspawn seemed to have no problems finding them. I searched for quite awhile last night and nada.

8 Likes

Nice bro. I put my nic in some 120 ml and then 60 ml and some 30ml. Next time I think I will break it all down into 30ml bottles. As long as there is room in the freezer. For me, I don’t use enough Nic to put it into 120 ml bottles.

4 Likes

Thinking that myself . just put 60ml of nic in ine bottle for use

4 Likes

That’s what she said…Sorry, SOMEONE had to say it!

11 Likes

All I’ve got to say is: don’t go skinny dipping wherever you use these lures. You’ve already trained the fish what to bite on.

16 Likes

Nice haul. And I use a Eleaf Pico as my home mod. I’m a simple guy and they work fine for me.

8 Likes