Vape Mail 2021

Sorry for late reply @SessionDrummer, been busy as a beaver with work and my NRL forum and have just finished watching tonight’s game and drafting up notes on the other 2 games played so far but I digress…

As I mentioned before, these “commercial” juices were as sweet as you-know-what and from memory they were OK but not to my liking due to the “sweet” excess.

Grape & Berry Blend - Mainly tasted a deep sweet berry taste (obviously). More berry than grape but the overall feel was sweetener. The only sweetener I’ve ever used is FLV Sweetness and it definitely wasn’t that. Overall it was a pretty rounded combo of grape and berries but couldn’t discern exactly what type of berries were in there. I’m sure the people who don’t DIY would like it though.

Pink Lemonade - I’ve never had Pink Lemonade before this (yeah, crazy I know) and it wasn’t too bad actually. Tasted like a “dull” but mellow sort of lemonade and would’ve been the best of those 4 I tried but again too much sweetener. I might have to try and make some up one day just to see if I can make something good enough for my rotation.

Choc Caramel Ice Cream - Didn’t think much of this one TBH. Mainly a light chocolate (like on the outside of an ice cream bar) and just a hint of caramel but not enough ice cream. Nah, pretty average and not a great fan of the mix.

Icy Orange Pineapple - This one had a big “ice” hit and very low-key orange and pineapple. The pineapple seemed a bit subdued but I could taste it nevertheless. But as I said, the “ice hit” was the dominant thing I experienced. Oh, and the sweetener was in there too. I thought this one would be good if you ever had a cold or were suffering from vapors tongue (fatigue).

Yeah, I wouldn’t buy these myself as my tastebuds have changed (and still changing) since I gave up the stinkies nearly 6 years ago but if I was just starting out I would’ve most probably liked ‘em. One of the guys I gifted these onto was quite pleased actually and reckons they’re good. Yes, he’s a newbie of sorts and has been vaping for about a year now. So, not a total waste after all. Thanks for the interest bud. Have a good one…

7 Likes

Which percentages did you use for an SFT?

4 Likes

I love, love, love the RDA for Vaping. I’ve been using the heck out of my black 25mm Cloud Cap for it. I ordered a back up and a red set, and a blue set. I should’ve got on the LE ones sooner. I have a White LE set but there’s a gold-ish one that looks cracked with black that I want. Here’s the ones that came today:

Here’s the ones from today with the ones that came a few weeks ago:

If you don’t want to pay $60, I saw China did what it does and cloned it. Coilturd styled RDA is what they call it… I admit, I had to check them out for myself. They’re not bad for under $10. The original decks have no machining marks while the Styled ones have swirls. Other than that, they’re an amazing value. It’s a simple RDA so the clones perform just about the same. The caps in my photo fit on the Styled decks perfectly.

10 Likes

I have the styled version and I just can’t find any fault in it. It’s a great RDA.
Love those caps!

6 Likes

When I bought the Asgard Mini rda I went back and forth between the Rda for vaping and the Asgard …I should pick one up

5 Likes

just LOVE it when @INOIROC posts about the wonderful rda’s sigh, now that’s 2 on the list for next month! lol But, when @INOIROC says it;s good, it’s REALLY good :slight_smile: So, the Tauren and then this one. (honestly, I will go with the clone) gotta save for our move you know, blah blah blah ya ya.

But if our house sells for anywhere near what the one across the street just did, we will be sitting pretty darn good. House across from us was on the market for 5 days, went into a bidding war and final sale price was 730K That’s just nuts! Good for us though. Hopefully we can get this moving along before the market crashes, and we all know it will.

11 Likes

Sorry mate, not exactly sure what you mean when you ask what percentages I used for the SFT. I have no idea what SFT you’re referring to unless it was something to do with me saying I might try and mix up some Pink Lemonade one day. Yeah, the “SFT” thing has me confused my friend. Then again, you might’ve meant the question for someone else maybe? No problem if so :wink:. Stay well mon frère…

6 Likes

I want to give a huge shout out to two amazing ladies. @Wombatred26 and @muth
Both of them were so thoughtful to think of me and send flavors to me. Thank you lovely ladies. You are both awesome. Can’t wait to play with the ones I have never tried before @Wombatred26 and who doesn’t love some RF Bread Pudding! Yum

The Bread Pudding I have already transferred some into a smaller bottle, to keep in my most used flavors drawer. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I’m so glad you got them!

12 Likes

@Deb50 It was my pleasure to share that with you. Lol, it was more mls than I originally thought. I know that flavor is in your wheelhouse so I hope it serves you well.

12 Likes

I’d like to see evolv offer mobile interaction that allows tweaking power curves on the fly, as well as changing screens and profiles. It’s not something I’d use too much but their software is clunky and windows only (last I checked). I doubt I’d use an app to just change modes but you never know.

4 Likes

Single flavour testing?

3 Likes

I know, right :face_with_raised_eyebrow: . You would think they would evolve, but no(see what I did there :wink: ). Why invest time, money, and effort when you have the market cornered. I’m actually shocked that someone hasn’t taken them on.

2 Likes

I’ve rarely used it myself. Setting curves et al doesn’t suit my vaping style.

4 Likes

Tbh I’ve always preferred the yihi chips. I’ve never had one died (3 evolv have) and I prefer their default power onset. But I’m talking about the old 350j (and v2) chips, I haven’t bought a mod in a long long time.

4 Likes

Well still having the hell of a bank fart but getting a few deliveries in:

Tools:

SFT 10ml bottles:

10 Likes

Got my stainless steel Mod Shelf’s in from ultraledge.com this week and put them up 2day, it freed up alot of room below by moving my mods up…
They sell on eBay and have free / fast shipping.

19 Likes

Looks awesome! Nice and slick. :dizzy::raised_hands::facepunch:

7 Likes

Those look really nice @Rocky02852.

8 Likes

Looking good

6 Likes