Vape Mail 2021

Good eyes @Rocky02852, that transformer does appear to be loosey goosey.

7 Likes

Hope that’s all you find wrong and that you don’t end up with one of these:

12 Likes

Agreed. @Rocky02852 don’t push it past 121 Gwatts.

11 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking :rofl:
But then again I’m already glowing….

8 Likes

You sure you’re not preggers?

9 Likes

Well I have been vaping alot of peanut butter… and craving OOO Pickle :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

—> quitter <—

4 Likes

I hope the thingy hunt wasn’t too exasperating.

4 Likes

Reminded me to work on my PB and R: Peanut butter and rhubarb compote.

4 Likes

Great Scott!

6 Likes

Back to the Future | The Very First DeLorean Time Travel Scene - YouTube I think Doc underplays my wide-eyed madness.

6 Likes

A second of three due today. I got the 1.5 as a v1 went missing in a move.

11 Likes

Part 3.

12 Likes

I put the 1.5 up against an Asgard mini. It certainly does a decent job of reflecting flavour but fails on reflecting spice notes. It is rich and warm but missing a few beats. Tested both with 0.17 fused Claptons with the same tobacco blend. So, a 9/10.

11 Likes

I got myself a little SXK Supbox in the mail today. I included the Supbox RBA for the Boro there. It’s a SMOK RPM compatible coil, but has a 510 on the bottom. Maybe I make even a short video on it, since it looks like it hasn’t been reviewed on YouTube.

14 Likes

I really like my Supbox. I couldn’t get the SXK RBA to make a connection but with the SXK Vapesnail it’s a banging little piece of kit.

Oh, but the RBA ( the Smok brand, not the cloned ones out there ) for their RPM coils, works fine in it.

6 Likes

Lett me know on the SXk’s. I avoided them as clones but wanted to try them.

4 Likes

I did want to question you on the SupBox. A tool I want to test.

4 Likes

Sure, I will pop in after a bit. I’m getting ready to start working on the den but I will hopefully be done in a few hours, so fire away and I will try and answer best I can.

5 Likes

Oh on the SXK vapesnail you mean? Works great, now I did have a some leaking at first but I placed a small thin o-ring around the white insulator that is on the bottom ( the insulator unscrews ) and that solved the leaking.

6 Likes