Vape Mail 2021

Cheers knowing it is reasonably reliable means all.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing that. I gave it so many tries yesterday for the RBA head.
I will order the Smok RBA head for it, which just costs half the price. Never thought that I would consider smok a superior brand. :rofl:

7 Likes

I won on Reddit some nice Gremberry Farm flavors. Look what I got:

And Rich there remembered that they were out of TPA Banana Nut Bread last time and threw an extra bottle in. Thatā€™s nice.

15 Likes

A tasty haul to play with.

6 Likes

Fair warning on the Smok one though. There is no little adapter so you can screw it into a mod to dry fire the coils. I have a smok thallo pod device so I took an extra pod part and cut it in half with the dremel. Then I could pop the rba in it and stick it on the thallo and get to the coil to dry fire etc. Iā€™m always rigging up stuff :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Which one is the dry hit beastie? Good to know.

4 Likes

SUHWHEET @SteveTC. Man, Imp Dust, I just want that on name alone !!!

4 Likes

I Want to test Kinako Soy as a comparable beastie.

4 Likes

Just got the Fat Rabbit RTA in and so far really tasty with dual 3.5mm quad core. I took a chance and ordered 2 so going to try a 5mm single in the other.

13 Likes

The 5mm single hex core might be even better, flavor is definitely poppin. So far a really easy to build and wick and the build quality is impressive. A friend got it before me and he says he might like it better than the QP Fatality. Havenā€™t compared personally but so far no complaints, well done Hellvape.

Edit: ok, one complaint so far, wish it came with a bubble glass and I am going through juice quick even though it claims 5.5ml capacity

14 Likes

I sure wish the companies would list the dimensions for glass.

10 Likes

DELOSI was still shipping nicā€¦, I didnā€™t have to pay for a signature fee thoā€¦

11 Likes

Howā€™s it look @St3v0 ?

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer Sorry it took soo longā€¦, Iā€™m not at the house rn, but as soon as I get back Iā€™ll check her outā€¦, it looked pretty clear tho!

6 Likes

did you get the nic from delosilabs.com or nicbase.com?

5 Likes

Delosi website said it was moving & tht nic was still available at nicbase.com ā€¦so I figured Iā€™d c if I COULD get it shipped or if it was bsā€¦ so I placed the order Sunday night & here it is tosay! No signature requiredā€¦ freebase & in 100%PG. & ohh @SessionDrummer let me tell uā€¦ no smell or taste out of this itā€™s just some potent shitā€¦ smooth with a nice punch to the chestā€¦

15 Likes

You rock @St3v0 :beers: I have been wondering about the nicbase nic so this eases my mind. Thank you :+1:

8 Likes

No problemā€¦ just putting my 2cents where I canā€¦, man I havenā€™t really vaped any freebase in a while & thtā€™s some pretty good shit!!

4 Likes

Gurl you must have a huge set of lungs , thatā€™s alotta going on there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@St3v0 that sure does look crystal clear !!!

2 Likes