Vape Mail 2021

I will post this as a „one shot review“ since you liked the name. So far I am impressed of this blackberry custard.

5 Likes

I was hoping for the best :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I got a few things recently.

I also got a bunch of Immortal Mods t-shirts. 60% off of ten bucks is 4. I’ll take a few for that price. Those suckers weigh more than I expected. The box was pretty heavy.

15 Likes

My black copper Lykan set showed up today.

Feels like I ordered this one weeks ago. It’ll be my last one from the closeout sale but I have more RDAs coming :grin:. Edit- I should’ve maybe picked resin tubes. It’s real carbon fiber but doesn’t look as good on a black mod. I liked it on brass so thought I’d get it again… I ordered other tubes for it so I can still switch up the look.

12 Likes

That Geekvape Z RDA is actually pretty good, doesn’t come with a squonk pin though, they say it is sold separately but have yet to find a place to buy one.

Have you tried the Fat Rabbit yet? Been really enjoying that tank

7 Likes

Well I’ll be darned. I just looked in the box and you’re right. Mine got two packs of coils & cotton. Not sure if that’s normal or not. The squonk pin looks like it’ll have to be pretty long. Might be a waste of time to see if I can find one that’ll work. Maybe I’ll look when I’m bored some day. I was planning on dripping it anyways.

I had zero intentions on buying the Talox RDA but watched a video and decided to get it. Looks like it’s not very airy which I enjoy occasionally.

I haven’t used the Fat Rabbit yet. Looks solid though. I watched videos and read comments about it. I don’t understand why people think this is “Another Dead Rabbit product”… I never even made the connection between this and any Dead Rabbits. It’s Hellvape yes, and there’s been other Fat Rabbit products. I guess I just saw the two lines differently instead one big Rabbit line of products.

5 Likes

A 5mm single in the Fat Rabbit I might like better than duals. You gotta use a big coil for single, big wicking slots but 3 builds so far and it has yet to disappoint. I almost ordered a 3rd but didn’t have good enough matchy match mods for the other colors to fit a 28mm.

Instead I ordered another Nitrous rda, Eclipse rta, Blotto Single rta, Sakerz subohm and the new lost vape thelema quest. The last one I only ordered as I saw Djlsbvapes say the SS904L preset actually works well with 904 coils so we shall see. Besides lost vape makes a nice shade of blue and I am a sucker for blue.

8 Likes

I was lucky and did win in the latest episode some SC flavors.

I love free Vapemail…

14 Likes

Well as I am not “allowed” to buy anything right now due to the move…psh he still has stuff coming from Amazon…I got these. Amazon special LOL

Ya, if it’s Amazon, he doesn’t question it Woot! Okay, I needed a few new goodies. :slight_smile: Honestly they aren’t bad either. I like them. I didn’t take a pic of all the colors but these are the ones I like best.

I wanted to try one of those whistle tips too and sort of cool the bottom silver part (810 size ) comes off and then it is a 510 size. I can see where they would be nice for a MTL vape

14 Likes

Do you have the SQ X18? I really got into tube mechs this year as you know. I have series stack tubes but haven’t tried it yet. I like the idea of a parallel mech for battery life. Dual 21700 would be amazing but dual 18650 is fine too. I’ve passed on so many Noisy Cricket sales it ain’t even funny. Now I wished I would’ve picked at least one up. The SQ X18 does look like it’s a nice unit. I like the matte gunmetal one and will probably try get one.

7 Likes

No, never got any of the signature tips mods. My favorite mech might be the Vaperz Cloud Stormbreaker, (3) 21700’s in parallel so you don’t have to build so high.

I am pretty sure I have a noisy cricket still sealed somewhere at home if you want one.

10 Likes

Joyetech USA | Electronic Cigarettes Info Wismec Noisy Cricket 18650 Battery Mod By Jaybo Joyetech USA | Electronic Cigarettes Info | Vaporizer $9.99

8 Likes

Got a couple L.D. sale orders…

15 Likes

I’ll have to look at that Storm breaker mod. I think I might have seen it before. There’s another one called the Horseman or something.

Thanks so much for the offer but I used the link StevO posted and ordered a couple from Joyetech US.

7 Likes

Jungleflavors ordet came in today

13 Likes

Sometimes there are flavors that you really don’t expect to be anything special.
Cap jelly candy is just such a flavor for me.

Never expected much, but it really is a flavor that I won’t go without anymore. It does its job so well.

Several shared staples there. :wink:

9 Likes

I was going to order a X18 mod from China but didn’t want to wait. Coilturd ships fast to me always.

I already had that Asgard Mini. I just had it out to see how it’d match.

My last order from Armageddon:

Those caps turn ApApocalypse or Exile RDAs into 28mm. I’m not sure how good those wraps are. In my experience those clear ended wraps get brittle and crack over time. I’ll try em out though.

I got a new set of Krok’s but ordered the wrong size. They’ll work but I usually get smaller ones. The battery wraps are just there for scale. I should’ve just used a normal sized one I use lol.

My Damn Vape order came today.

I used the glass cap for my Mongrel when I had it in action. One day I was looking through boxes and saw the regular cap and drip tip. I took it off and put it on my R4V. I loved it so when I ordered another Nitrous I made sure to get more. They were cheap too.

12 Likes

@INOIROC now THAT, is a haul !!!

6 Likes

Got the Fat Rabbit today and the replacement glass for my Arbiter! I ordered 2 of those glass pieces. lol.

In a few days I will have something to show off that will knock your socks off, well at least it did mine!! HA HA I am so excited and this may very well take the number one spot in my collection. Even over my Dragon!

11 Likes

mmmm interesting Deb :grin:

5 Likes