Vape Mail 2021

Hehe, I know. I burn through them pretty heavy and I have my low warning set at 500ml. Both are actually not the strongest flavors.

8 Likes

I found a 100ml bottle of LA CCI the other day that still has the tape on the cap from when it was shipped.
Must be about 3 years old now :rofl: Obviously still had some when I ordered that big bottle, which I’m sure if I looked I find that as well :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Ahhh that sucks …And the fact that there are better replacement flaves for that really sucks

11 Likes

That is bee-yoo-tee-ful!

6 Likes

Alright @Deb50 I keep looking at that gem. What is it ??

8 Likes

It is a JD Customs DNA 250C 4S Lipo. It’s a beauty but HUGE. lol

It’s my first Lipo mod and that’s still throwing me a bit as I don’t yet know how to really use them properly. I know not to let them drain down past a certain point and not to let them sit at 100% without using it ( that has me puzzled ) I mean if it’s sitting it’s gonna drain a bit right? Or maybe they don’t, I don’t know. I charged it to 90% last night and I looked it it this morning and it was at 88% so it obviously did drain a little. I will get used to it and learn all the do’s and don’ts

8 Likes

Think of that 4S Lipo as 4 18650’s in a pouch. Use it the same way, charge it in your mod. You can use it till you get a weak battery message. If you want, you can change it to only charge to 4.1V in each cell which will extend your battery life. You can safely charge it at 2A, which split among 4 cells is only .5A each.

9 Likes

Awesome info, thank you SO much! I plan on firing up escribe today and changing a few things. I like having it set to change wattage in 1 watt increments and there is another theme I am looking at putting on there also. I will look for the setting to change it to 4.1V max charge.

8 Likes

In escribe do this
Options → User Interface → Advanced so the ‘Mod tab’ shows for battery changes.
You want to change/choose ‘maximize recharges’

That 1 watt increment can be a pain in the ass to change unless it’s already in a theme.

ANY changes done in escribe, YOU ALWAYS have to ‘upload settings to mod’ :slight_smile:

And your ‘wood’ came from a FB group called BDC woodworking. I have mine from when the regular DNA250 was released with a 3S Lipo

11 Likes

One of these days @fidalgo_vapes I’ll publish it. It’s just one of those “surprise” recipes, that’s really NOT:

• Craftily constructed
  • Complex
  • Ground Breaking

Yet, I keep adding MTL customers who want it, and I have no clue why.

8 Likes

SC Titan Combo Kit came in from FT 2day,
This thing is YUUUGE :flushed:

10 Likes

Today’s vape mail. Just a little thing. One of those magnetic charger thingy’s for my pretty mod. Was nice that there were 3 in the package, so I have one for my cell phone too and a spare. Seems to be working well and wasn’t very expensive either. 3 of them for $15 No more wear and tear on the USB port!

11 Likes

It’s an amazing kit. I love the mesh deck for it. Enjoy! Not sure if you have used the dual mesh deck already, but you don’t need as much cotton as you would think. I can vape it at 80 watts and never a dry hit and I don’t stuff it all that tight with cotton.

7 Likes

What a very cool idea!!

Never seen an adapter quite like that before.

Trouble you for a link for it? (since I have no clue what they’d call it lol)

9 Likes

Sure, here they are. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LBG1DFQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

They come with the USB-C ends already attached but you just pull those off and put the micro usb ends in. (unless your mod or phone uses usb-c ) push it into your USB port on your mod or phone or whatever I guess ( and you leave it there ) then the usb cable simply “sticks” to them. They are very cool

9 Likes

SXmini MK Pro is quite good so far and I haven’t decided what to put on top of the IPV200

14 Likes

Very nice Dan! Please let us know how big the IPV200 mod takes without overhang bud.

8 Likes

An Aromamizer Plus v2 for a tank or a Valhalla v2 Mini spring to mind. You could go for the workhorse of a Ragnar but I think it would have a slight overhang.

6 Likes

Classy lookin’ stuff there @Dan_the_Man.

4 Likes

it takes 30mm with maybe a 1mm extra on each side

What is the diameter of the Ragnar?

9 Likes