Vape Mail 2021

It’s a 35mm. Seems the specs I read don’t match the reality of yours. I saw it listed as 33.5mm.

edit: Or your estimate and the angles in the photo are off.

5 Likes

Ya, I only have a 30mm and can’t find my calipers so I just guessed.
Here is a photo with a ruler and it’s pretty close.
Oh, and there is an indention

This bottom photo is at it’s widest point

8 Likes

Then the listed measurements are off with some vendors. Though my first two recommendations will just fit.

6 Likes

Well darn I have one in route as I figured it would hold the Ragnar. Looks like it won’t, but the overhang may not be all that bad. I am happy to see that the blue is darker than the online pictures.

6 Likes

Love that RDA. I use mine with the glass. Something about the airflow with the metal cap causes me to cough. Weird, I know. Thanks for the pictures!

6 Likes

Deb, I love your title, I had images from Krull running through my head.

6 Likes

Thanks! I am a long time MMO gamer. So yep, I kill dragons when they start to cause a problem. Krull…great old movie. I am a fan of those types. Legend and Ladyhawk are another 2 of my favorites. LH being my number one. There is a movie titled Dragonslayer, but I would have to look it up and see if I have seen that one. I can’t imagine I haven’t. The Dark Crystal is also a great one.

5 Likes

Oh Legend: Darkness is just glorious! (another fine performance by Tim Curry). Are you just naming a roll call of fine fantasy?

I just revisited The Princess Bride for Talk Like a Pirate Day.

5 Likes

:slight_smile: those are just a few of the movies I enjoy and it’s never gets old watching them again. The Princess Bride. I know I have seen it, but I would have to go look it up to refresh my memory. My memory is less than stellar these days. lol

6 Likes

You cannot remember it: ‘inconceivable!’

6 Likes

I had a good haul on some used attys.

Some Intake, Dual Intakes, Blitzen…

12 Likes

I instantly had my eye drawn to the Coilology and Wotofo wire.

7 Likes

overhang        No overhang
11 Likes

Looks acceptable but I go for the madness of putting a Ragnar on a Guar at times.

8 Likes

What I love most about that picture, is that it’s still going to drive some people absolutely mental! :rofl:

10 Likes

Only thing I am wondering about is, hmmm, what’s that kitty looking at so intensely. lol She/he sure has something in their sights

11 Likes

I know. I should be horse-whipped! :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s Chuck. He is looking for, or maybe at a Squirrel in my neighbors Pecan tree. :smirk_cat::telescope::chipmunk:. This Squirrel has a death wish. He or she teases Chuck every morning through the window when Chuck and his sister are inside. That Squirrel takes being ‘obnoxious’ to a whole new level. I think the only reason it’s still alive is Chuck’s either keeping it around for prolonged amusement, or because I asked him not to kill things?

10 Likes

That would be more fitting for a Corman movie.

5 Likes

Because these are apparently VERY hard to find, I had to get one, before it was too late.

12 Likes