Vape Mail 2022

That’s how you do it @Deb50. Don’t leave me hangin’. Let me know if you hate it or not…

6 Likes

I absolutely will and thank you for the recipe!

6 Likes

A SBS mod is probably my favourite but I wish manufacturers would design them to have the protective cage or band around the front to protect the tank somewhat.
I do have a couple of early ones left which have that design feature and it just makes better sense to me.

9 Likes

Let us know how this compares to the Steam Crave SBS. Have you reviewed the Steam Crave SBS?

6 Likes

That Aspire SBS looks tough!!! I expect it to be top quality coming from Aspire.

4 Likes

@JiM210 at a glance, looks like not apples to apples, as the Aspire looks like no 21700 or TC, but I’m still anxious to get into it …

• Dimensions – 48mm x 24mm x 83mm/53mm (18650 mode/18350 mode)
  • Weight – 120g
  • Material – CNC Aluminium and Stainless Steel
  • Modes – VW/VV/Bypass
  • Screen – 0.91″ OLED
  • Power Output – 1-60W
  • Battery – Single 18650 or 18350
7 Likes

I hope you have good luck with it. Most Aspire mods that I’ve had were severly underpowered. Shame because they always made nice looking mods.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Todays mail!!!

14 Likes

Received this Arbiter 2, from DH Gate , deck is small, won’t be putting any big builds on it, got it cheap with $4.00 in-house discount on it, took almost a month to get

11 Likes

Its a good rta …I like the original better

6 Likes

Was just looking at the first one, i like the deck on it, i may look into getting one, the 2ed one here
Im still working with it. Got it all wicked up and ready to go, then it was shorting out , then it stopped. Going to rebuild it tomorrow and thin the wick out a bit. Im getting go flavor but i feel it can be better

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Please could you elaborate on why you prefer the V1 because I have recently bought the V2 but have yet to put a build in it.

6 Likes

V1 i like the build deck better… The V2 Has the higher walls that go up and for me the old build deck seems to alkow for mire vapor and better flavor . The V1 is damn near impossible to mess up wicking as well. I just get a better all around vape

8 Likes

Put a 2ed build on the Arbiter 2 this morning, and thinning out the cotton worked a lot better for flavoring, still the high side walls don’t leave much room for the coils. All in all. Its a good little flavor banger.

8 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes and @Fordf150_Angelo for your input, it’s greatly appreciated. The smaller build deck was one of the reasons that I went for the V2 as I don’t like using monster sized coils and I was hoping it would add a little more restriction on the airflow and lastly it’s a smaller size overall compared to the V1 which I prefer. I will just have to wait and see how I get on with it when I actually get around to putting a build in it.:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

:+1::+1: you should like the airflow then it’s not wide open but not so restricted that you feel you’re using a pod system, im ok with mine and i dont like restriction
Just thin the cotton going into the 2 wicking channels. More flavor

4 Likes

It is on the recipe pages.

4 Likes

@lukeloop, I know, and thanks for that. I had thought that if I bought it from Laura, then some would make it’s way to you.

:slight_smile:

VERY generous that you chose to share that one as well, and as always.

5 Likes

Got this today in the mail and honestly the wotofo profile m has never worked better then on this mod.
Introducing geekvape max

10 Likes