Vape Mail 2022

Put a 2ed build on the Arbiter 2 this morning, and thinning out the cotton worked a lot better for flavoring, still the high side walls don’t leave much room for the coils. All in all. Its a good little flavor banger.

8 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes and @Fordf150_Angelo for your input, it’s greatly appreciated. The smaller build deck was one of the reasons that I went for the V2 as I don’t like using monster sized coils and I was hoping it would add a little more restriction on the airflow and lastly it’s a smaller size overall compared to the V1 which I prefer. I will just have to wait and see how I get on with it when I actually get around to putting a build in it.:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

:+1::+1: you should like the airflow then it’s not wide open but not so restricted that you feel you’re using a pod system, im ok with mine and i dont like restriction
Just thin the cotton going into the 2 wicking channels. More flavor

4 Likes

It is on the recipe pages.

4 Likes

@lukeloop, I know, and thanks for that. I had thought that if I bought it from Laura, then some would make it’s way to you.

:slight_smile:

VERY generous that you chose to share that one as well, and as always.

5 Likes

Got this today in the mail and honestly the wotofo profile m has never worked better then on this mod.
Introducing geekvape max

10 Likes

Nice!
Does that have the rubber coating on it anywhere?

5 Likes

Yes around the 510 and between the leather on it. My partner already got food on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Whoops :grin:

Oh, thankyou! that sounds better than the solo with the rubber up the sides - you can’t slide it into a pocket - I’ll have look for one of those :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips mate.

5 Likes

It is a really nice single 21700 battery mod. She likes it a lot. My golisi 21700 didnt last at 35 watts which was shocking as it lasts about 40% longer in the pulse v2. Def gonna have to buy a new set to see if it gives it longer life. Literally since yesterday at 2pm and 700 puffs i had to change a 20700 and 21700 twice. Its on its 3rd swap now and its half life left after 150 puffs on the 20700 battery i put in. But this mod really does make the wotofo profile m better. Quite surprising it didnt work as good on the profile mod.

7 Likes

Love my mod. Was on Geek vape design panel when they made it. Sold us the kit with the Z tank for $20.00 and shipping. Easy to navigate menu and pretty accurate at ohms and watts. Still haven’t used the tank tho.

6 Likes

Im actually wanting to throw the zues on it with a mesh build to see how the tank performs on it

3 Likes

Should handle mesh without skipping a beat. Running the Supreme 3 single coil and get close to 300 hits on my 21700’s.

5 Likes

I was thinking it would be more then that as on my pulse v2 i get about 600 using my steamcrave supreme v3. So was shocked at 300 i had to change. Luckily for now i have 4 20700 and 2 21700

5 Likes

Had to change the cotton last night in the profile m and none of the mods have heated the mesh coil so evenly as this one does. Most of them have a delay on one side. But this was even as can be. I wish geekvape would come out with another bf mod

4 Likes

Not going to happen. They are pod crazy right now. Many people suggested they make bottom feeders. It went over Geekvape’s head.

6 Likes

God dam youngsters are changing the market on us lol

6 Likes

With only a single positive and negative connection on every mod to every atty, how do you figure the mods role in uneven heating?

4 Likes

It has to be with how the output comes out of the mod. But on all my other mods that thing never heated up evenly. Its always staggered. So its obv the mod that is producing one solid consistent power surge right from the button push. Other mods push power at different rates. Its obv now some say .001 second and they dont heat the mesh up like the max. So conclusion even some mods say it fires it up .001 seconds its staggered. The max literally is full blast at .001seconds. Its my take.

4 Likes