Vape Mail 2022

Would that nail it down to Caramel (Original)? Because I remember really liking that one from TPA

5 Likes

Thats what i would assume …

3 Likes

Ive never tried any of those flaves …Heard a lot of good things from Michelle Hughes

5 Likes

I did a brief test of a few back in 2020. Going to be doing a much deeper dive this time …

6 Likes

Yes @anon44012888. I have both, and despite using the DX for my S’mores, I do like the regular better.

4 Likes

Osdiys had one of the best strawberries. Can’t remember now what they called it. Was their own blend and that was damn good shit

5 Likes

Picked up a haul of coils from @INOIROC, including a bunch of 3 core SFC’s… my favorites.
Nice work, much appreciated :+1:

17 Likes

@INOIROC The “6 × 30/40” sounds difficult. Is it any harder than a three core SC?

3 Likes

Yeah a bit. The thinner you go for both core wires and clapton wraps, it gets more difficult. I make most of them by making one long spaced clapton, cutting that into shorter lengths, and fusing them together (side by side). For over 4 cores, I can either make one coil, or make two separate long spaced claptons to fused together (for two coils). I usually make two so I can make a set of coils out of one stick. I can’t do it in one shot because it’d be too long for my station. They take longer to make also. Hope that makes sense.

If the cores on a tri-core SFC wire start collapsing, it’s easier to fix. Nylon pliers convince them to flatten out again :laughing:. With over 3 cores, I gotta be a bit more careful and stop more frequently. I’ve been making SFC coils a little over a year now so I’ve had lots of practice. You kinda learn what and what not to do. Thankfully, I’ve always had good vision and steady hands. I’ve been able to stagger some crazy wires. I made one that was 5x34/42ga which is really tiny. I didn’t expect to pull it off but everything went together cleanly :grin:.

9 Likes

Do you sell custom wires?

3 Likes

Sometimes, yes!

7 Likes

Ill be sure to report back. i loving the fact its very similar to the rebuildable SMRT Wotofo coils im using now. plus 95 coils & 95 Cottons! geeeshh…of course fasttech is on lockdown for 7 days …DARN COVID

5 Likes

11 Likes

The one thing I hate about my Billet Box is the Boro tank, the authentic boro’s are fairly stiff and you have to make sure your hands are dry to get a good grip to slide the window down… The new ones coming out are over 100 dollars from Limelight Mechanics, which are pretty dope. Good to see there are alternatives that are similar.

4 Likes

On a product board at Geek vape. They gave us 70% off coupons for 4 of their new products. Haven’t bought anything since Christmas. Decided on their 100 V2 kit. They filled the order 12th. Tried to track China Post/DHL It’s a no show. Still sitting at Geek vape waiting to be picked up.

5 Likes

@anon44012888 I don’t own any Bilets or Boros, so this will be an interesting test. Looks like VV is trying to get it out to the masses IMO.

5 Likes

Yeah, nobody wants to sit on a site at 830 AM and try to add a 300 USD Billet Box in their cart before someone else. It was pretty fun and rewarding, which is pretty genius in my eyes, but if you can get something cheaper so be it. A 21700 Boro device only makes sense though, while 18650s do last quite a long time, that extra juice would be great - I usually get a day or two out of a charge. It’s a great way to vape, toss it in your breast pocket and you’re good to go…

7 Likes

If you use the VV coils that were inlcuded, please let me know if you notice the the ohms jump up and the wattage go down (in smart mode). I tried both coils and one went up from .60 to .90 after a few hits. I adjusted anything that needs tightening and still an issue. Havent tried the rba section yet.

5 Likes

Latest from BCF.
Thanks to @SessionDrummer for enabling me for the SSA flavors. And yes, I like Cheesecake

15 Likes

@rcleven … The 100 V2 is that the pro or Plus pod mod thing?

believe the Shenzhen district which a lot of that stuff comes from…Uwell Etc… They’re all on the same spot LOCKDOWN. I think they said something about March 25th …
I know Wotofo’s probably the same way. Wotofo’s is doing quite all right .
They just came out with a few new mods… One of them switches from either a 80 W squonk , or you can take the squonk bottle out and put in 18650 and makes it a 200 W mod …it’s pretty cool ,as I’ve been looking for a squonk

5 Likes