Vape Mail 2022

Jungle Flavours make some decent strawberries

5 Likes

This will be vape mail (prob about 6wks😁) figured I’d share because the tank itself it’s like 35 and the kit is 40 so there you are

9 Likes

@Gazza7 Looks like you have some fun flavors to mix with and will be making some tasty juice. Great !!

5 Likes

With ninety some coils, those would probably last closer to two years :rofl:. I was a fan of mesh coils with legs before most of these companies started selling them. I’ve re wicked lots of factory coils before but they’re never quite the same as new. Some people like to rinse them out but my thoughts are: just no lol.

6 Likes

Re-upping the OSDIY hoard …

17 Likes

Huge thanks out to @Deb50, and Maggie @SteamCrave for sending this pair out to review. Very interested in this setup…

17 Likes

Can’t wait to see your review :raised_hand:

6 Likes

@Mark_Turner I just briefly checked out the Classic MTL, and it is a wowzer. Heavy, buttery smooth threads, and I’m with you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@D-a-M-o-N I’ve been thinking about picking one of those R tanks up myself so I would be interested to hear your thoughts when you do receive it. I hope you like it mate.

7 Likes

I’ll be interested to read your review on the RTA as that’s spiked my interest.

5 Likes

Me too @Gazza7 when I took it out of the packaging, I was completely unprepared for how good it looked, and felt. Very substantially built, possibly OVER built. I had been expecting a light duty, MTL, but that is NOT what this one is.

7 Likes

12 Likes

I started using spring clamps for making spaced claptons a month or two ago. Nick Dumas swears by them so I had to see what they were about. Turns out, he wasn’t BS’ing. They work awesome if you core wire can handle the weight. I’m talking about making staggered wire coils in case you were wondering :laughing:. It’s the easiest, quickest, and best sure fire way to get consistent spacing. You need these specific clamps though:

I don’t want to be without them so those are boxes 2, & 3. I’m probably set for life now.

I blame Mike Vapes for making me want these:

I got a used Drop Dead and a new pair of hakko snips.

Coil Clout 40% off sale:

I ordered a second hand vice thingy from Amazon:

The idea was to use them for spinning wider type wires. The first one I got had too big of a handle. I could’ve used a bolt but it was metric and Mac’s didn’t have any. I ended up ordering another and the bolt trick worked. I broke it on my first build :rofl:. The little wing nut thingy tightened too much and the bolt broke (that round rivot popped off). I can find another to fit but got these the next day:

It’s coiling gadgets from 3DVape. The core holder (top one in the photo) works really nice. I like it better than the one I got from Canada. That hand vice thingy will only get used when or if this one wears out. One of them (the bottom one in the photo) doesn’t have a rod to go into my drill. I have no idea why I ordered that model :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. I’ve never tried to use “Alien maker” type sliders but got some. Not sure if they’ll help me or not.

16 Likes

Good actually, i think i will be going back to work soon.
Thank god!

6 Likes

Got a stand for the GC…, now maybe I can mix a little more… Ohh… & I haven’t thought of it b4 but, I think it’s time for a USC…

Ok… maybe that’s kinda vape mail right? Ok ok… here’s some actual Vape mail…

4 days to my door… BCF for the win! I only forgot a few umpteen flavors :thinking:

19 Likes

Wiha’s are great !!!

4 Likes

Story of my life!! Lol

5 Likes

I got another Amazon order of somewhat vape mail. In addition to my Wiha’s, I got some Felo’s. These ones are little flat head and Phillips.

Also got a jewelers loupe to magnify/inspect my wires/coils. Ive been using the end of a bb gun scope, and I still like it better :laughing:. I took a shot with this loupe thingy but if it ain’t broke don’t fix I guess.

13 Likes

I use these which still leaves both hands free to work. I got them from a model shop for about $15 ages ago.

I very much doubt I could build anything nowadays without them.
Although looking at the state of some of my coils you’d think I was blindfolded.

15 Likes

I have a couple of those that I use, but they have an LED light and a magnifying loupe on one side in addition to the magnifying lenses. My son says I look like a mad scientist when I wear 'em.

9 Likes