Vape Mail 2022

Exactly what I get called too.
That and Walter White.

7 Likes

I’ve got a couple of various head sets too but hardly ever use them. I only use magnification when I have to. It happens if I can’t fix a mistake without it. I used to use it make sure my button was secured properly, but I use those little spring clamps now most of the time.

I have cats. They shed like crazy and sometimes a hair will end up in one of my coils. After wrapping them up, I inspect them for nylon pliers debris, cat hair or whatever else :laughing:. I don’t ever want to end up sending somebody dirty coils so I look each one over. This has been my favorite tool for doing so:

I close one eye and look through the end of that little scope thing. I don’t know why I like it so much. Maybe because it has sort of a tunnel. I’m glad I tried it out one day though. Cheap BB gun Scopes are pretty worthless at what they were designed for lol. I found a use for them though.

11 Likes

Whatever works, right?

6 Likes

@JiM210 I’m testing the Classic MTL right now, how did you like the Mini Robot ?

5 Likes

I am thrilled Maggie got in touch with you. I could/can think of no one better to review SC’s products! Whooo.

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Deb50, and thanks for your help.

5 Likes

I have to say @Deb50 I was a little more than shocked at the flavor I was getting out of the Classic MTL. Far more than I had expected. The air pins also made much more of a difference than I had expected.

9 Likes

Damn u! Im totally scoping all the ones I can make out anyway… ssa makes a sweet strawberry?? And that damn condensed milk (pur) I just love it. It’s soo good but I’m too freakin neewb to be.buying massive bottles of shit yet! Look at my doubles already that I THOUGHT I needed…i have 490 flavors already… and alot of doubles, triples of C.premium actually 200mls to be exact…god!

Now i see about min 25- 30 more i (need), lol! This rabbit hole runs deep…

16 Likes

Not new vape mail, but over the weekend I dusted off some old 22mm RSAs and had a tootin’ good time with my Rebel 2x700 Squonker… Been stuck on Dotmod AIOs but decided to pull out the 6mg mixes for a bit of that throat hit while enjoying half a case of White Claws… Music was bumpin, nice sunny day.

10 Likes

@SessionDrummer I like it a lot. It’s a solid, quality piece of hardware. I love the end cap design. You screw the cap on and off as any cap but it has an additional feature. the bar on the end cap is not fixed to the cap. It’s part of a separate inner cylinder that screws in towards the battery, or out away from the battery. It allows for a fine adjustment that will accommodate batteries that very in length as some do. It also doubles as a safety. You just back it out away from the battery before putting it in your pocket and there is no way it can fire. It’s genius and I would like to see it become the standard for tube mods. My only problem is the fire button is a little hard to locate by feel.

MTL is great it’s just not my preferred style of vaping. I would love to see a 21700 Robot to accommodate DTL. The same design with a more tactile button.

6 Likes

I placed an order for my son as he lost another Crown 4 tank, which makes about four to date I believe.
Anyway they’re getting harder to find now but I did manage to find a company that had a couple in stock. It was a company I haven’t used before but needs be what needs are.
I only ordered a tank and a packet of the mesh 0.23 coils which gave me free delivery. I tried to persuade him to buy two to no avail as I’m sure when he loses this one that’s his lot and he’ll have to decide on another tank. I’ve bought him the Zeus Mesh and original RTAs trying to persuade him to start building but he just doesn’t want to and prefers the Crown 4 anyway.

Unfortunately they stuffed up the order supplying the right tank but a packet of Crown 5 coils.
I have to assume that the Crown 5 coils were in the Crown 4 coil stock area by mistake as surely the question would be raised in the person’s mind if they noticed what they picked.

Everybody is human and humans make mistakes but it is annoying.
I’ve emailed them hoping for the correct resolution.

Edit…

I thought I should add that the company concerned replied to my email and are sending out the correct coils. I haven’t got to send the wrong ones back either.
So I’ve no complaints about how they dealt with the mistake or the speed of their response.
In fact I couldn’t ask for better so full marks for that.

10 Likes

Fair enough @JiM210, thank you.

4 Likes

I wonder if he would consider the “Dead Rabbit ‘R’”. It’s a 15 second rebuild.

Easy build. Only takes seconds.

8 Likes

Picked up the Vaperz Cloud Valkyrie mini and so far it is impressive for flavor and easy to build single coil. 3.5mm hexcore single SS316L which pairs nicely with the SXmini SL2 in TC.

Took a pic next to a frends original SL, so far I like the new SL2 over the original. My original SL is still packed up so haven’t had a chance to do a direct comparison. @SmilingOgre I really haven’t had a chance to get too much into the new SL2 but really have been enjoying it. It is a departure from the normal SXmini interface and function but I am getting use to it.

13 Likes

I’ve never seen a Peacekeeper RTA in polished. That looks cool

6 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation and I’ll have a look at that one but when I say he doesn’t want to build I should probably say he’s never tried either. I’ve sat him down and built both the Zeus tanks explaining things as I go but I think that put him off too much.
I’m more than happy to build anything he wants but he’s completely stuck on stock coils and in particular the Crown 4.
I did explain that there would come a day where it would become obsolete and he’ll be spending a small fortune on coils but he just isn’t interested. Problem is when he goes out nightclubbing etc and gets rat arsed he has a shocking habit of losing his set up. Although I obviously stated my annoyance at first I sort of let it go and bought him something new. But it wears a bit thin when it happens again and again so whatever he loses now he pays for.
It’s a fine line between being a grumpy old tight arse or letting him realise that these things cost money and in the real world actions have consequences and associated expenses.
Needless to say I don’t want him to return to smoking either.

9 Likes

I was JUST going to say that @anon44012888, @mjag. Had to do a double take.

2 Likes

Ha it’s the only one I could get leaks like a bucket with a big hole if ya wick it wrong

4 Likes

It’s built like any RTA that I’ve recalled over the years… Fluff cotton, make sure cotton fills space, no leaks.

The Griffin though, not sure what the fuck was up with that thing…

4 Likes

Actually going to dig out my old Peacekeeper, might look alright on my Vaperz Cloud 21700 mod, Bogan something or other…

2 Likes