Vape Mail 2022

Yes From MF BUT you have to call and request . They are currently working on new website so the Organic SB , Summer Peach , BB V Cobbler and Chocolate truffle arent available …

Truffle is basicallly D Choco imo…

So basically call and request lol

6 Likes

@D.Sims I just placed a small order today .it literally shipped within 40 mins! there’s so amazing down there that bull City flavor.
I love how they started doing the stickers or maybe they have been I’ve never gotten one till last month I love me a good sticker.
I think squirrel smash was talking about that the companies have slowly stopped doing stickers THANK YOU!

Your Order Contains…

Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item Total

3ml Graduated Pipette (Pack of 10) ZHG3mlPipette 1 $0.99 USD $0.99 USD

Cake Batter Dip-FW
(Size: 30ml) 32251 1 $3.99 USD $3.99 USD

Marshmallow-TFA
(Size: 4oz) 40142 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD

Soft Candy (Pink Strawbery)-WF
(Size: 4oz) 4B215 1 $14.99 USD $14.99 USD

Sweet Candy-Cap
(Size: 2oz) 51177 1 $7.50 USD $7.50 USD

Vanilla Cream Extra-SC-WF
(Size: 2oz) 5B038 1 $7.99 USD $7.99 USD

Whipped Cream (Fresh)-SC-WF
(Size: 10ml) 1B179 1 $1.99 USD $1.99 USD

Subtotal: $44.94 USD

Coupon Code (ELRECIPES): -$2.70 USD

Shipping: $9.34 USD

MA STATE TAX - MASSACHUSETTS: $0.00 USD

Grand Total: $51.58 USD

Payment Method: PayPal

Bull City Flavors

10 Likes

Soft Candy (Pink Strawbery)-WF
(Size: 4oz) 4B215 1 $14.99 USD $14.99

Anybody know if this is a new Flavor? I don’t remember seeing it searching WF last time
I’ve been trying to get that starburst for years :exploding_head:
WF SC croissant I was going to get it I forgot to order it nothing like a grilled croissant some butter
@SessionDrummer
Oh wait session you just were the only review on it nicely done by the way thank you for that I read the whole thing! Hahaha

6 Likes

@D-a-M-o-N Yeah brother. They are the best hands down. I happily spend my $$ with them as much as possible. :pray:

7 Likes

BCF has always been one of the best here in the states. Really good people there who’ll go out of their way to make it right if something should go wrong. As for stickers, just ask 'em. They’ll always send you a couple if you request it in the comments/instructions box. Most vendors will do that for you if you request one and they have 'em.

5 Likes

Ordered that Elder Dragon from Greece on Monday- and it arrived TODAY!! Scored a little MOD for shits and jiggles.

I’m setting her up RN! :muscle:

#pretty

18 Likes

Holy Shit @D.Sims.

6 Likes

Daaayyyuuuum, so purty abd matchy matchy!

6 Likes

Wow, that was fast!

5 Likes

Summer time …

10 Likes

Looks like you took this from on your 04’ Nokia flip phone. Ha!!!

7 Likes

I know right ??? Lmao I am exhausted and just said fuck it .

5 Likes

Thank you! I shall remember that

4 Likes

IDK WOTOFO seems to be killing it!
Everything I’ve seen from them looks awesome .
I was at the brick and mortar store the other day … Talking with the kid I mentioned how Wotofo has that nexmesh Claptonized sheet (for profile RDTA) .
it’s looks awesome, he had no idea what I was talking about… he looked it up and ordered it right then and there! .
I want the mod that changes from single battery squonk to dual battery mod forget the name it’s pretty cool feature

6 Likes

All new WF…. I’ll let my nose pick what’s first to test.

Couldn’t resist the Sugar Pie when I smelt that one, mixed up a tester straight away. A few more picked out for tonight.

Random selection of some new SSA

14 Likes

It’s the wotofo profile 80w squonk

9 Likes

Probably should’ve bought this 2 years ago… Only $25 bones. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Cant believe how fast these got here from Greece

15 Likes

Did you DHL? DHL is unreal, 2 days from China to my door, expensive but occasionally worth it.

11 Likes

Yes…I think it was the only option . It was about 25 to get shipped to Wa State , but only 4 days . Element Vape takes longer

I really wanted a black one but OOS, i have SS now 2 and now a Rainbow which is cool

10 Likes