Vape Mail 2022

LOL, and :frowning:

Sad state of things. I havent found anyone in the US that ships to my address so i use the ecigclassifieds. Well for gear that is.

5 Likes

Ifnu cant find it and want it let me know ill ship to u :facepunch:

9 Likes

Heck Yeah @fidalgo_vapes !! :muscle:

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where yea same here in Mass . element vape was one of my favs. I love how they have so many pictures and a video describing like almost every product. They no longer ship to Massachusetts and even before when they did I got charged$75 for a $300 order excise tax like $300 total with the tax crazy that might have been Massachusetts though go and don’t forget the 14.95 adult signature hahah

6 Likes

@D.Sims i got a Dyno handheld for 20 bucks and never looked back! got generic multicolor ribbons for 10 . the generic have like 10ft ribbons too. i label EVERYTHINGGGG hahhah. 1 thing i hate is i see you have punctuation right on a button i have to search through the list to find a dash. next time i’ll be looking into a P touch like you have there, nice!

5 Likes

i see…thank you. i want the Mdura Pro…even tho i ve heard of problems (minor like battery door, every mod ive had with a bottom hinge type door has failed. thats why they make E6000 glue and Dremels! hah) Mdura was one w/ black “pleather” & green stitching…sick

4 Likes

OHHH SNAP! just went to go check my tracking from fasttech…its was already here! look at all those magnificent strips of cotton and mesh For and extra $3!! oh now im excited! The “worry free 365 day kit” (more like,3 yrs !)

16 Likes

@D-a-M-o-N Brah… That thing looks NICE!! Let us know how she runs!! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Very easy to build and even though I’m almost exclusively a MTL vaper my opinion on it was that it’s a great RTA and an excellent idea.
Unfortunately it’s intended recipient (my son) thinks it’s just okay and still prefers the Crown 4.
Hope you enjoy it.

5 Likes

I meant to mention that I’ve been using my crown 5 all night instead …I’ve never seen a tank not leak whatsoever …like not a drop! not even condensation.

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Mine were never that quick. I was pretty happy with 7 to 10 days though.

4 Likes

@Lostmarbles yeah it was pretty awesome that the order went out 40 minutes after I placed it you can’t beat that

5 Likes

Thanks @Fordf150_Angelo!! Everything arrived safe and sound. :+1:

12 Likes

Glad you received everything, I picked out the momentum rda for you. Hope thats ok thanks

7 Likes

@D.Sims well somebody likes rdas! Looks like hell vape is down with that Celtic band-ing… Idk what to call it lol
Is the SQ an RDA to?
The Dead Rabbit RTA has not leaked One drop & it pairs up rather well with the chrome nunchaku from uwell

6 Likes

Absolutely Ang!! :muscle:

4 Likes

Yes sir. It’s my 2nd DR. I needed the backup just in case… I’m very happy with them.

5 Likes

@D.Sims Thanks so very much! I should have asked you to send some of that Dragon Guava too.

12 Likes

Ill have to look at that …

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, @D.Sims, @fidalgo_vapes, wait, Dragon Guava ?? I’ve been too busy to keep up on everything, but THAT, caught my eye.

5 Likes