Vape Mail 2022

All are pure NETs from La Tabaaceria and Tabacchificio 3.0 in Italy. I order them from vbar.it and bymed.it they don’t charge VAT to non EU countries.

8 Likes

Had a little vape care package dropped off today from one of my buddies. The Profile. Plus Maggie over at Steam Crave put this little guy in along with some new things we are working on getting released soon.

The Hadron Lite and boy this really is a nice little SBS. Sturdy, doesn’t feel cheap, takes a 21700 has a great feel in the hand. Was sweet of her to include this. I like it a lot

15 Likes

I decided to pick up some blue atties from a New Years sale.

I love my Nightmares, and have one Profile M. My love for mesh rebuildables has been reawakened, so thought I’d grab one more. Haven’t tried a Dead Rabbit 3 yet.

13 Likes

A nice little surprise today, I did a zoom talk for vaporesso last month and for two hours they would give $100 and a DTL device, I received the $$$ but forgot about the kit, .
FedEx girl got out in some Heavy rain to put this on my steps

15 Likes

14 Likes

nice to see usps finally made their way with your package lol

7 Likes

Hehe, thank you @Ceferinooo, yes, what a STOOPID ride that package took. I’ve heard stories about “third party” companies screwing things up, but I’ve never had the Good Old USPS do that. It’s because @BullCityFlavors does such a consistently good and FAST job, I knew something was up. When I saw it had traveled IN/OUT of the state over 3 times, I knew I was in for trouble.

5 Likes

This is adorable!

4 Likes

Shout out to @Pastorfuzz
For sending these new in the box plastic still the plastic!_
Supplies for my stash! I will use them all!. What an awesome guy! Check this

Just WOW!

13 Likes

Idk where to even start??!!

6 Likes

Wait, WHUT ?? !!!

Is it CHRISTMAS ?? !!!

7 Likes

Glad you like the package.
Have fun

11 Likes

11 Likes

Wow is right! Very cool.

8 Likes

Holy crap! Christmas all over again!
You’re a good person, @Pastorfuzz :blush:

12 Likes

15 Likes

@JiM210 MERCH !!!

5 Likes

I got around to trying my new Dead Rabbit V3. It offers A LOT of airflow with the open slots. I’m using it with 9 dots open on the “Honeycomb” airflow option, even though it’s not really honeycomb. I’m liking it way more than I expected. The airflow with the 3 rows of dots is really smooth. With all the dots open (3 rows of 5), it’s plenty of air. It’s only restrictive if you desire it to be, which I like. I’m getting great flavor, and nice draw. I’ve never used either of the previous two, but I’m a fan of this one :grin:.

I noticed something about my coils after installing. I grabbed two out of my “Minor flaws” bin (N80 SFC: 3x27/42ga). I’ve been trying different spacing methods. The newest way I’ve tried involves mini spring clamps. I makes the staggering or Clapton wires really tight against each other. When I use a button, the Clapton wraps and fusing wire look a bit more spread out. See if you can notice:

It’s either that or I accidentally used 40ga instead of 42 on one of them :laughing:.

11 Likes

@INOIROC They close enough for my cats to approve :smiley_cat::+1:

Art work that is functional :art::man_factory_worker:

7 Likes

I only have the SE RDA and the new ‘R’ RTA and I can say the same for both of them. I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard anything really bad about any of their products.

5 Likes