Vape Mail 2022

@SessionDrummer I was in need of another hat.
One that is dark so it doesn’t immediately show finger prints from a hot dusty humid day that is the standard around here. It’s a nice hat. Everzon had a “Lucky bag” that contains the hat. They still have bags on sell. if you look at the item they show what’s in the bag. They change often. They had a bag with a Steam Crave T-shirt but you can only get one bag per order so I chose the hat.

9 Likes

Thanks. You know, she can’t work for quite a while and could use a little help I figure.
Plus I have way more stuff than I’ll ever use.
My good deed for the year

14 Likes

9 Likes

He is an amazing man! Lot of great stuff there, enjoy!

7 Likes

I was surprised to find these in my mailbox today!

Thanks a bunch @Ed133 ! I wasn’t able to order from Vaperz Cloud’s site since they have a US version. It’s an Asgard series deck and Ultem set. He was nice enough to order them for me, and then send them to the US! He’s a great guy.

I got some old Digiflavor Mesh pro RDAs from TallPines on the VU.

One more thing but it’s not really vape mail. I plan on getting a hand drill soon so I got a vice to hold it. Not sure if it’ll work, but can I use it in other ways if it don’t.

10 Likes

It’s a good piece to have. I use it for my hand drill as well.

4 Likes

10 Likes

What’s the sour one? And this…“flapper pie” it’s one of those flavors I have but am missing out on isn’t it? What should I sft? And I am finding alot don’t do theirs heavy enough for my liking I’ll wait an entire mth and won’t. Taste it cuz it was never high % for me

4 Likes

This just arrived. At first I had no idea why, and after looking at my records, I bought this on pre-order back in mid Nov. Guess I forgot, or maybe it was a pain med order…

18 Likes

SuhWHEET @Lostmarbles, it’s just like Christmas.

7 Likes

I dont have a Sour one in that Pic…Flapper Pie gor me is like a Meringue

4 Likes

Damn I got 20mls I am curious as.hell now…I have ALOT OF SFT GOING RN
but the variations of sft are all over this and every other flavor idk where to Actually really start. I been mixing even all my custards. Between 4 - 8% then waiting a month to out I should’ve gone higher …I have over 20 SFT’s going rn tho…it needs done tho

5 Likes

You should be getting enough of an idea of the flavor fron that first test…in my opinion SFT are meant to give you a general idea of what the flavor is and how high or low you can use it . Hope that makes sense

9 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I think the same way you do. When I single flavor taste, I am seeing if I like the flavor and can play around with the strength afterwards. I generally use a slightly higher percentage than is recommended. When I started, I began SFT at too low a percentage and couldn’t even tell if I liked the flavor or not because it was so weak. Hence the reason for starting just a bit strong.

10 Likes

I lucked out and got the last two that source more had:

I don’t see these listed very often anymore. It seems like for every 10 Profile RDAs Wotofo made, Vandy Vape only made one of these. It doesn’t seem like they made that many of them, that’s for sure. I’m glad I was able to get a couple more.

11 Likes

I couldn’t decide on which I liked more, so came up with a simple solution.

15 Likes

Good decision. When in doubt, buy both !!
No pic, but today my order from Carolina Xtraction arrived. 2 of their 500ml bottles of 100mg.ml PG base. I think I have enough nic base for the next 3-4 years. And gotta say, their packing was outstanding…very well protected.

13 Likes

It’s good to hear that another is well stocked on Nicotine: It reminds me to do one of my own soon, as only 180ml of my salt hybrid left.

5 Likes

Grabbed another gallon of Delosi Nic just to be sure

15 Likes

No smell and clear as hell. Good stuff

20 Likes