Vape Mail 2022

Do you want me to send you a nice dna75 squonks?

6 Likes

Jebus, they make DNA squonks too, eh? I just started getting into the squonk thing, its like have a tank but more better.

5 Likes

You will love it. You can carry 7ml of juice around out and about without a bottle. Remember to carry a paper towel to clean up over squonk. I keep 3 of the Vandy Vapes on the table next to me at all times. They have a nice hand feel and the menu is pretty intuitive. All three are 21700’s and batteries last just short of 200 hits. Their plastic body’s so avoid dropping it.

7 Likes

I run the Sanyo NCR20700B as the Pulse says it runs 18650/20700 and these are 4200mah. I vape at low wattage so it works out well.

7 Likes

Very much agreed @rcleven. Unless you’re FLUSHING juice, 7ml (and up) seems to be a nice sweet spot to be in.

6 Likes

Don’t mis place them bottles their like Rocking horse poo can’t find any in uk

7 Likes

For real. I had ordered some from fasttech but they were delivered to the wrong house so i never got them. Thankfully there are some very kind people here. I was just about to try and get more when they closed the ecigclassifieds on reddit, fuckers.

5 Likes

I’ve ended up buying mod maker bottles they work good.That’s why o hate these new squonks with naff faffy bottles you stuffed when they stop making them

7 Likes

For real. I have one of those Battlestar squonks and while i like it the bottles are damn near impossible to clean and they are proprietary.

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking about getting a battlestar Is it worth it

5 Likes

I like it but the only place i can get bottles in fasttech. I got lucky and put a request on reddits ecigclassiffieds and Smoant seen it somehow. They sent me a few bottles. Personally i prefer the squishy bottle type like the Pulse 80w.

My cons for the Battlestar:
Proprietary bottles
Hard to clean bottles and plumbing of the mod
Door on bottom and doesnt always sit flush
Squonk button can be hard to push with old man hands

Knowing what i know now i would still buy it again.

6 Likes

The squonker is great but it’s a pumper and like Ken said, it takes special bottles. They’re not even bottles, just hard plastic liquid containers. I got two for cheap and a few extra bottles a couple years ago (I’m still on my first bottle after about a year of use :laughing:). I didn’t start using one until I knew for sure which flavor liquid I was going to use. I usually do that anyways no matter what kind of squonk it is. The mod is nice to use and it’s not overly huge for what it is. I wish the bottles held more liquid though. Obviously, proprietary bottles kind of suck but whatever. I have lots of squonk mods that use their own special bottles. It doesn’t really bother me. The ones with metal rods don’t bother me either.

5 Likes

Thats the key with it. Have you cleaned the bottle? If so, how the hell did you do it?

One last thing is like to add is that it feels really good in the hand.

6 Likes

You’re welcome. Enjoy

7 Likes

No, and I don’t know if I will :rofl:. I’ve thought about it but not sure if it’d dry off on the inside. Maybe wash it with hot water and whatever, then flush VG through it. I dunno… It’s gonna be a chore if I decide to do it. I’ll probably just use this one until it don’t work anymore.

5 Likes

I tried to clean the first one, even got the tube out but there are some teeny tiny plastic bearings that came lying out, it didnt work after that.

The second one has had 20 different Eggnog vapes run through it.

4 Likes

I found one with an extra bottle for ,$40 ,so i may get it

5 Likes

Bottles

These were also in my order that went missing, along with the pulse bottles and a bunch of drip tips.

5 Likes

Good luck ever getting it,

4 Likes

Yeah, i gave up months ago. It was delivered to someone elses house and they musta needed it more than me.

4 Likes