Vape Mail 2022

9 Likes

I have one called a steam rocket, but need to figure out where the short is… will ship it your way with a new mod maker bottle

10 Likes

Mine wasn’t alumide though and had a satin finish, will takeke a picture of it later

9 Likes

Excuse the dust and hair, turned on the fan as it’s hot and everything got planted. Didn’t clean the filter and I’m a pig

Might need a good rda for that as well, got a Daywon rda I haven’t used in years… think I have the packaging and beauty ring for it.

14 Likes

Thats really nice of you, bud, but i just looked it up and those things are super expensive. Thank you tho.

Plus ive run out of Dragons, lol.

6 Likes

It’s no big deal, just collecting dust and cat hair…

technically the Steamrocket is worthless if it doesn’t have a board that’s working :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I appreciate it but i would likely never buy a board so it would just sit collecting dust here too, no cat hair tho, as a soulless ginger cats dont like me.

6 Likes

joelhaze

…Flip it

I have Dan’s name, I think, not emulsifier Dan, Dan from Analog Box mods saved in my email… Gonna have some money coming through I’ll see if he has a DNA75C board in stock… I really like squonking and I do think that 22mm RDAs that are recent are really great, this Daywon is somewhat resticted, I like 'em loose… But do recall some great flavour of that one in particular, also have another one from that company as well that’s pretty good, it’s built pretty similar to the Solo RDA which is my personal favourite, super hard to oversquonk because the air tunnels from the top to underneath and the bottle usually should be drawing some of the liquid down. Think it was called the Karma RDA… Canadian made

9 Likes

My box opener

4 Likes

Daywon Rda …One that i never got , how is it ??

6 Likes

Crazy deck setup. Do you MTL? I have this rda, umm, i forget the name that has a shit ton of airflow options that do nothing, lol. Maybe its called a Holic or something like that?

5 Likes

I like it, doesn’t leak because of the channel for airflow… A bit restricted, but I think if you place the coil back away from the air you’d open it up but sacrifice some of that sweet sweet squonking flavour. The owners are really nice guys too

7 Likes

I actually had their first edition Karma with super low numbers and an Ultem cap… Regret selling that

Sold it with my Art & Bell Evo M squonker, another one I miss…

6 Likes

Looking for a Squonker , all of mine have bit the dust :man_facepalming:, if I wanted to I could take my old ones and fix them, but I will do that when hard times come. And we all are knocking on hard times to come for sure under the poor leadership of biden. The few places I have searched, they are out of stock, and no advice when they will be back in stock. Thanks in Advance for any information :+1:,
Update, found it. With a 7 dollar signature feeeeee WTF!!!
Element Vape had the Pulse 2, I have been searching. My first Pulse has been a champ , I will never ever buy another Lost Vape Product, I use to be a firm believer and a sucker to buy them. They are sheit.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Got this Battlestar today. Like the feel of the mod but the tank looks small and yes looks like it will be hard to clean .

Edit. After using this for a while now, I’m liking it and the tank is not to hard to rinse (clean) out, i just wish the tank was bigger

14 Likes

Finally got my vape mail from April. Loving the pulse love the neon green not big on the fact that you can’t see the screen it’s just a little quirky I love it I’ve always wanted a box mod like this .
I’m wondering if the VVC coils are compatible with the voopoo PnP.
The coils have been using for the Uwell crowns3 & 5 and the wotofo SMRTfor my Cerberus last about at least a month also dead rabbit… the pulse VVC coil lasted about 2 days maybe I’m not used to it yet. Freaking love it though and they got some handy little tweezer contact tips for my multimeter pretty useful
@SessionDrummer BTW you mentioned you couldn’t get the cap to sit flush I see what you meant I realized it was the pin underneath it cuz the positive pin screws up or down if you need it to then it’s that flush

14 Likes

I love those little orange stickers I get a bunch of those I know it’s from China if it’s got those stickers on it :grin:

5 Likes

Your Welcome!! Idk you liked pepper that much…alot of ppl dont…if you ever need n can’t find it ill.send.

6 Likes

Thank you. Ive already got some mixes worked up and just have to mix them. One custard, a blueberry tea and a vanilla cream.

5 Likes