Vape Mail 2022

What am I looking at here Ford I can’t tell what the picture is of looks like some sort of blade… But I know it’s not :thinking:

5 Likes

That skinny part in my hand is the thin juice tank for the Battlestar squonk
It’s very skinny or slim with a rubber plug at the bottom for filling, the white tube is fir the pumper

10 Likes

My second Veego 80 arrived today with a few other bits to make up minimum postage.

Please excuse my photography skills as I didn’t realise the Smoant Pasito RBA box was upside down until after I’d seen the picture here.
I’m not taking it again!

14 Likes

That little leash thing on the rubber plug eventually broke on the one I’m using. No biggie, I’m still using it. I posted before but I’m still using my first bottle :laughing:. I have two mods and maybe ten bottles. I’ve only used one of the mods (same color as yours), and one bottle. I just keep running the same flavor through it. Besides refilling sort of often, I’m pretty happy with it. I’ve always liked Smoant mods.

I’m thinking about loading up a spare bottle. I don’t know if I want to alternate flavors or just keep them both the same.

5 Likes

Took mine to work with me just to spend some time with it and I’m starting to like it pretty good ,

7 Likes

Thank you, @VSOflavors! Ive already created 8 recipes to mix tonight.

13 Likes

Me too. I have an old bottle that broke when i cleaned it, ill use that to fill the space when im out of bottles so that i can keep using the mod. What do you run on the Battlestar?

6 Likes

On mine right now I’m trying the dead then I’m going to switch to my old drop rda

6 Likes

Ive got a blue Battlestar too, looks great with a blue Elder Dragon on it.

I had a hard time with the push button squonk for awhile so i dropped from 80/20 to 75/25 and that helped a bit.

8 Likes

I started out trying a couples dual coil RDAs on it. Eventually I ended up putting an Elder Dragon on it. I found a build that I really love for it (Which is an N80 SFC: 6x31/42ga, 4wraps, 3mm ID, .24Ω). I use it 62W (3.88V) almost always.

9 Likes

I tried a dual Recurve and even tried running a 5mm single in the dual Recurve. I also tried the Holic as i thought i might like to MTL action, i hated it and went back to the Dragon.

4 Likes

10 litres of VG. :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

17 Likes

A nice selection

9 Likes

The Dead Rabbit R tank deluxe, It finally came in from fasttech, took almost a month
First thought as I opened the box, crap thats a lot of cotton and coils. I put a build on it just to see how easy or hard it will be, it wasn’t to bad being the first time
Haven’t tried vaping to see about the flavor as i had just put a build on my two others i was vaping on, I’ll try it out later

19 Likes

Lots of pics, nice, thanks for taking the time to take them all.

12 Likes

Got almost what you need to make Sugar Rush.

7 Likes

Your welcome

8 Likes

*you’re (10 characters.)

6 Likes

10 Likes