Vape Mail 2022

Should have gotten my BCF order today but it is stuck in NC for some reason. BUT i got an order of coils, we found someone who delivers tho only coils as it seems they can be shipped via USPS. 1.2ohm Novo 1 coils that we use in the Novo 2.

14 Likes

Ive taken those apart to re wick them, probably years ago. It worked well IIRC.

6 Likes

And it isnt all that difficult to do either, i even dry fired the coil. But i havent done so in quite awhile, its mostly my wife that uses them and she would rather buy new ones than take the time to rewick.

6 Likes

Thanks for that…I got stuck on that one site for probably half hour lol!
Idk even why.

6 Likes

Couple of new and some things i needed more of:

15 Likes

Is there a sub for RF graham cracker…? I know it won’t be exactly the same…but this looks seriously good!

6 Likes

Probably FW

7 Likes

You could make the original it is very very good.

Back in the day @thirdworldorder was one of my favorite mixers.

7 Likes

Thanks so much! I appreciate it. Looking for something different to mix!

3 Likes

I just added all of his recipes to my favorites list. I’ve never used any custard at 10% I’m dying to see how it tastes.

4 Likes

Most of the recipes are pretty old, ThirdWorldCustard was amazeballs back in the day. Now id pretty make a base of it and mix it at 3/4.

4 Likes

@Lynda_Marie @ 0.30% the effect will be small, BUT, RFSC’s Graham Cracker is a SUPER GC, and if you are shopping around, you should pick one up.

5 Likes

I have a running shopping list for concentrates. Although, is The Broke Vapor the only place for Real Flavors?

4 Likes

Diy-ejuice.com. This is the company that Walt sold the RFSC formulations to

5 Likes

Yeah, it is there but barely noticeable. Back then i had a problem vaping graham for some reason.

5 Likes

Almost forgot, the last of my Memorial Day stuff arrived:

The 30ml in the middle is Mince (VSO), smells lovely.

13 Likes

Hmm, I see a Honey in there but no Milk! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just got my VSO order in today…

Not sure what I’m a gonna mix first :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Hehe, I know the feeling. Do what I do and mix them ALL up @Rocky02852 !!

5 Likes

First VSO flavor on the left is milk.:thinking::kissing_heart::smirk:

6 Likes

Got the milk a couple weeks ago, i didnt even notice honey at that time so i had to get it this time, hehe.

PS: @SessionDrummer NO BTA smell in the Cheesecake, WOOT!

5 Likes