Lime
Pineapple
Grape
Mango
Apple
Choco
Espresso

12 Likes

That BB RAW and Huckleberry are a match made in heaven. Every time i run out of a mix with that combination i have to make another.

5 Likes

Last weeks vape mail, emergency order as my Nitecore Digicharger :poop: itself after 3? Years

16 Likes

And today’s vape mail, just some restocks:

13 Likes

Holy shit, i didnt realize those were all Raws! Ima need a sample of that banana and choco, pretty please, with sugar on top? Well a sugar substitute cuz of the diabetes…

EDIT: Cancel that. Cant believe you didnt rub it in a bit more…

6 Likes

For sure …Im hoping to have tine to get a coupke packages put together and ship next week …Work is busy , kids end of school year etc …I will definetely get those in package

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes that IS a shit ton of raws !!

5 Likes

Grabbed some 30ml bottles and a few flavors from BCF, they threw in something called Sweet Musk. I doubt i will mix with it but a little ISO and Witch Hazel and i may use it as an after shave. Musky with some floral notes.

20$ was the cheapest shipping option, dayum, but it was here in two days.

12 Likes

An interesting haul @Ken_O_Where.

6 Likes

I have the same exact unit. Works flawlessly!! :metal::metal:

7 Likes

Considering they are really “fiddys flaves” not raws i should have a ton…This Raw name @VSOflavors keeps using is really confusing things :joy::joy::wink:

5 Likes

I did a test run of Fiddy’s Flaves, and everybody thought they were fifty cents. Had to go back to the drawing board :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Lmao…Bro i have so many ideas with the FF

7 Likes

It charges faster than the nitecore, I like it so far :+1:

6 Likes

Xtars are good chargers. I have the Dragon model and love it. I’ve brought a few “dead” batteries back to life with that one.

6 Likes

FancySmanchy @Sevencasper I like the dial indicators on it. Damn shame I don’t need another battery charger at present!

6 Likes

I was tempted by the Dragon given it has that function but went with the budget :grin:

6 Likes

It is good being able to see the stats of two batteries at once instead of scrolling though like on the Nitecore.

7 Likes

Yes, I can understand that would be frustrating. I use GOLISI i2 Smart Battery Charger which has the battery percentage for each compartment. They are only a twin battery charger but work off USB which makes them portable for me and I can use a power bank when away for any length of time. :smiley: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I agree and have found that they don’t get hot when charging unlike the Nitecore ones can. I have the four bay VC4 and eight bay VC8 Xtar chargers and they work extremely well although I have never used the 2-3 amp faster charging options and instead prefer to use 0.5A for 18650’s and 1A for the 21700’s.

8 Likes