Vape Mail 2022

@Grabbo technique is great. You can also torch it if you have one handy. I’ve dry burned right on the deck as is, too. I didn’t read all your posts about this so I could be yackin’ bad information, lol.

8 Likes

Todays mail…

Old school RTAs

18 Likes

Wow, wow, WOW @Ianc13. Old School is right.

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer , yeah mate. With these, I now have 8 original Berserkers and 3 Galaxies. They are my fav RTA’s… :grin: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

New flavours bar 1, & a freebie 60ml :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @robin, glad I was able to find ONE for you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Last mail for the moment, but not least…

13 Likes

Bull City order came today
Wonder Flavors pack is interesting.
Also picked up a replacement CAP Sugar Cookie and a 30ml Custard Cake. Another Polish rack to hold them.
Leaves me with 498 flavors that won’t match any complete recipes. The rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper.

14 Likes

Not gonna lie… Im a little Jelly.

7 Likes

Wow, wow, WOW @rcleven.

5 Likes

Still working on my SD inspired recipe changed it a little. Coming around tho. Now With the new VTA thinking a chocolate Cake or shake.

7 Likes

Oh WOW. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My nice little mail delivery today

11 Likes

Nice @Psycho_316. That VTA Cinna Donut is good ?

6 Likes

Yeah its the only cin donut mix the partner will vape. I have made others but they are no where near as good as that

6 Likes

I tasted the donut to get a feel for it and ffs i hope it tastes better in a mix lol. Single testing now at .5% to see what its like. But fme its potent

6 Likes

Well looking around and reading reviews i decided to pull the trigger. Now lets see how long it takes. 2 of them for £28 with shipping with conversion rate on the currancy

8 Likes

Ouch!!! $29.00 shipping? That hurts.

6 Likes

Its like £16 shipping the actual rtas were£5.60 each lol

7 Likes