Vape Mail 2022

Better Pic

14 Likes

I have yet to receive an order from BCF where at least one bottle wasn’t leaking, but usually I decide to just clean it up and move on with life. Although there was one time it was bad enough that I contacted them for a refund/replacement. Don’t get me wrong, it happens from Nomnomz too, just not as often. I think I have the best luck with Chefs when I comes to safely delivering non-leaking bottles. I like to play “guess that flavor”, lol, sometimes I can tell before I’ve even opened a box that something has leaked, I like to try to guess which flavor it was before I opened it :joy:

10 Likes

@NeonKoala well that certainly sucks. I’ve been lucky, and have probably placed at least 50-60 orders with BCF and have seldom had any leaking or broken tops. The few times that I have, I contacted them, and got a quick replacement.

I DO however remember the WORST broken top incident, and I can’t remember if it was BCF of not, but it was when Flavorah switched over to the Pip Tip Bottles, and I had a fragged Popcorn, which leaked almost completely out, into it’s baggie.

8 Likes

@Pastorfuzz if those don’t do it for you, I don’t know what will !!!

5 Likes

With the exception of one time it has always be a 10ml bottle that cost me $2.99 or less. So I always assess how much actually leaked out of the bottle, then I factor that against what it will cost BCF to ship me a replacement. A 10ml bottle that I paid $1.49 for (before whatever discount if there happen to be a sale going on) and maybe 1-2 leaked out, do I really want BCF to pay shipping charges because I lost $0.11-$0.25 worth of product. Plus, if any of you have ever used those 10ml gorilla bottles, you know that that actually hold closer to 12ml and BCF usually sends those bottles pretty full. So even though literally ever order (and yes I do me literally), has has at least one leaker, I’ve still never felt cheated by BCF. Although I will admit it is annoying when it interferes with the names on the other labels. And I do sometimes get tired of cleaning up the mess from Bull City that comes with every order (at least it’s contained bag by bag), as someone pointed out in another thread about Flavor Jungle, at least we can still order 10ml if that’s all we want of a flavor

9 Likes

I agree with your comments.
My thoughts are an order from Nom nomz has travelled half way across the world by the time it gets to me and I’m sure it picks up a few bumps and drops along the way. It isn’t their fault where I live or the way the package is treated on the journey.

I appreciate it could be argued their bottling is possibly below par but truly in the scheme of things if that’s all I’ve got to complain about then I’m still in front. On both occasions one bottle has seeped and not really leaked as such which has caused minimal damage or loss of concentrates.

I also have to consider they offer concentrates I can’t buy within Australia and are cheaper on those I can, especially when there’s a sale.

If one had leaked completely and caused a big mess I might ask the question but until then no complaints from me.

11 Likes

Lately ive had a couple bottles leak …They didnt lose enough to make issue but leak they did

10 Likes

However they are shipped, a fluid in a container is subject to barometric pressure changes. I would think that certain given circumstances could cause one or more bottles to weep or even pop a top causing a leak. Of course a blow from a landing after a toss or drop of the package can do the same. I commend @NeonKoala thoughtfulness to consider the personal loss vs. the loss to the vendor when deciding to ask for a replacement. :man_bowing: :man_in_lotus_position:

9 Likes

Today’s mail…

14 Likes

Good looking haul there @Ianc13.

7 Likes

Thanks mate, started with a search for an Aussie retailer that had CAP Custard cake and ended up with just a few more that I was wanting to try. Only one that is a restock is the Shisha Vanilla (INW) as it’s always a must have.

6 Likes

I have bought a Dead Rabbit R RTA, I have not received it yet, but I ask khantal mesh users, does it dry burn to remove traces of oil from manufacturing? With the cable, I always burn before using it… Any recommendations?

9 Likes

Don’t have the DR-R but have the WOTOFO smart coils and never dried burned the mesh before install. Since I am the master of cheap I have dry burned the gunk off the mesh between coil changes. The mesh is close enough in size to regular WOTOFO that I use a mesh RTA. The trick is not to cut the positive too short on the original install. I lay and bend the + terminal across the whole top and bend then cut the coil terminal.

8 Likes

I don’t see why you can’t. Insert without the cotton, dry burn, remove, reinsert with the cotton. I have not done this though. I’m still on my first coil :joy: but it is time for a new one. For the dry burn I probably won’t crank down much on the coil leeds.

8 Likes

Use an rda to dry burn ya coils

8 Likes

That would simplify installing for the burn but I think I want my coil in the shape I’m going to use it since the heating and cooling of the dry burn will anneal the metal.

7 Likes

I’ve got a nest rda that uses a mesh coil it’s what started all these rebuildable coils and I dry burn mine upside down still in the shape I want it I’ll try and put a photo on later

9 Likes

Try that way see if that helps

14 Likes

Dammit!;, I have every one! Except hagsen french vanilla ice cream and Vanilla Custard ooo…n id have to probably order the Hagsen from either bullcity or chefs…so that takes me down another rabbit hole!

8 Likes

There are recommended tobaccos for initiates that I may be able to help you with.

7 Likes